• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Labrys

My Little Yui: Cute is Magic

3WoEz3F.gif

Please, post more Joshiraku gifs. My reaction folder will benefit greatly.
9U1qs.gif

Almost? Fix that!
Almost. I've got a few days of important stuff left to do and I'll be solid!

If it died, I'd have to kill you.
E-eh?!

Since you're going on daily, I will make a full return then.

pay me.
pay you in what though

I won't pay you, but I've missed your presence in there too. Even though I'm absent more often than not these days. :(
I was really happy to see you today!

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Crossposting my K-On! impressions because Chet got me to watch more!

K-On! 02:

Ah, that pre-crash mindset now forever locked away to a bygone era. "Want something but can't afford it? Simply work until you have the money!"
and yet Mugi still solves everything by exercising 1% privilege. dammit

I know that this is silly because kawaii joshikosei are not typically creatures that are concerned with the cost-benefit of, well, anything, but how can they all be so chill about enabling Yui to purchase a gitaa that's five-hundred percent over budget? Yui is lucky that she has the other keions because having no discretionary income for a year would absolutely tank her social life otherwise. If Nintendo took the Gibson approach to color variants we'd all be screwed.

It's a wonder that the traffic statistics firm ever finds any customers for their data because they clearly have no quality control.

Of course, all of this is to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the episode.

K-On! 03:

dat feel when one person in your group is slowing everyone else's progress. I'm amused by the fact that all of the other keions have to drop whatever it is that they're doing and meet Yui's every need as soon as she needs it just to keep their club afloat. Simultaneously their savior and their worst nightmare. Mugi alone is probably sinking tens of thousands of yen per week into procuring exotic desserts just to continue luring Yui into the club room like some kind of pigeon. Surely bribing an actually-talented student to join would be cheaper?

What does everyone in this show have against bread crust?

Top Bottom