• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Only got through the first Episode last night, lets just say ill be watching more tonight when im off work. I really want to get the Haruhi movie under my belt before I start diving too deep into the show.

So far so good.

I think if you enjoy the first episode, you will enjoy the rest of the show. That's how I usually see it anyways.

MikeMyers

tumblr_mk0q3erYlT1r6rbpfo1_500.jpg

Well it's better than the unaired American remake at the least.

HowToGiveAStarLocket.jpg

yes thanks! up to episode 30, think Mercury is my favourite so far even though she's a bit of a boring goody-goody

see now i get the references and can appreciate this picture!

Do you want to you finish S1 to get a list or just get it now?

By the way, Mercury is the most popular Senshi, she even got her own short film.

Only got through the first Episode last night, lets just say ill be watching more tonight when im off work. I really want to get the Haruhi movie under my belt before I start diving too deep into the show.

So far so good.

Cooool, keep us updated :D Yui's adorable, all the girls are great.

TUSR

Banned
Cooool, keep us updated :D Yui's adorable, all the girls are great.

I didn't expect her to be such a clutz and unconfident. Barely introduced to the characters but its a good show, I can't remember why I stopped after the first episode last time.

I didn't expect her to be such a clutz and unconfident. Barely introduced to the characters but its a good show, I can't remember why I stopped after the first episode last time.

She can pack away the food too like a Miaka or Usagi. She's pretty great and adorable and lazy. Ritsu's my favorite. They're all great though.

By the end of the first season you will learn to love Yui I think. Or at least more than you do now.

And episode 2 is more of a intro to the characters.

Yui is my favorite.

Yui is my favorite "character" in the series, if that makes sense. Her development and interactions with other characters is the most interesting.

Mio has the best personality/looks within HTT, and Megumi is the best overall (for reasons).

MikeMyers

Alright, since you guys asked, a list of exactly how much plot relevance an episod has. Only did Sailor Moon Season 2, since the person who asked is only on S1.

SAILOR MOON R

47. Moon's Revival! The Arrival of the Mysterious Aliens

Usagi, Luna, Artemis, Mamoru, Ami and Makoto are reintroduced into the series. Eilu, An and the Makaiju appear and begin their hunt for energy. Usagi becomes Sailor Moon once more. Natsumi meets Mamoru. Seijuurou meets Usagi.

48. For Love and Justice! Sailor Soldiers Once More

Minako and Rei are reintroduced to the series, the other four girls become Sailor Soldiers once again. Natsumi starts to chase after Mamoru and Seijuurou with Usagi properly. Sailor Moon discovers she no longer possesses the Moon Stick.

49. For Whom is this White Rose? The Moonlight Knight Appears

The Moonlight Knight appears. Some of Makoto's history is revealed. Usagi plays with the idea of relationships existing between boys and girls that are not romantic.

50. Usagi's Crisis! The Tiara Doesn't Work

Usagi learns that supposedly Mamoru and the Moonlight Knight are not the same person. Usagi's tiara stops functioning due to her internal regret about becoming a Sailor Soldier once again.

51. The New Transformation! Usagi Powers Up

The Silver Crystal is returned to Sailor Moon by Queen Serenity, who gives her a new compact, a new weapon and a new transformation and gives Usagi the strength to carry on being a Sailor Soldier. Moon Crystal Power, Make Up is used for the first time.

52. Targeted Kindergarteners! A Grand Performance By Venus

Sailor Venus awakens a new power inside her. First time Minako has a problem dealing with young children.

53. Mamoru and Usagi's Babysitter Mayhem

Mamoru and Usagi start to rekindle their relationship. Sailor Mercury awakens a new power inside her. The distinction between Mamoru and Usagi's relationship and Mamoru and Natsumi's relationship is showcased.

54. Is this Cultural Festival For Me? Queen Rei Sings With Passion

Rei's idol-personality is showcased and she awakens a new power inside of her, Rei's commitment and multiple-talents are shown properly for the first time.

55. Is Seijuurou the Moonlight Knight? Mako All Fired Up

The girls start to research the identity of the Moonlight Knight and suspect Seijuurou who appeared around the same time. The Aliens philosphy on love is shown. Sailor Jupiter awakens a new power inside of her.

56. Steal a Kiss From Mamoru! An's Snow White Strategy

First episode where An and Eilu start to stop showing affection for one another and instead begin to only pursue their personal love interests. The girls learn more about Natsumi's personality. Usagi's jealous side is shown.

57. Be Careful After School! Usagi is Targeted

The Makaiju stops a Cardian from obeying Eilu's commands. Natsumi considers killing Usagi to get Mamoru from from, they end up agreeing they're even.

58. Disagreements in the Hearts of Love! The Furious Makaiju

The Makaiju begins to wither, causing the aliens' situation to become desperate and they begin to take almost all energy from their victims. Seijuurou and Natsumi stop going to school and Usagi, Makoto and Ami go to visit, when Usagi returns a second time she sees part of the Makaiju. Eilu is revealed to have softened on his time on Earth while An has become more aggressive. Usagi and Mamoru are captured by the Makaiju and the other Soldiers go to rescue them.

59. True Love Awakens! The Secret of the Makaiju

The Makaiju's story is told. An is killed by the Makaiju and An and Eilu learn about true love. The Makaiju is purified and the aliens leave the story. The Moonlight Knight's identity is revealed.

60. An Angel? A Devil? The Mysterious Girl From The Sky

We see Mamoru and Usagi's first real kiss and first real date (that we know of). Chibiusa first appears demanding the Silver Crystal. Rubeus, Wiseman and the Ayakashi Sisters all appear searching for the Rabbit and the Silver Crystal. Koan goes to Hikawa Shrine for the first time and develops a grudge against Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask. Chibiusa joins the Tsukino Family through hypnosis.

61. Usagi's Great Shock! Mamoru Announces a Break-up

Mamoru's vision cause him to dump Usagi who becomes depressed. Berthier attacks the first Crystal Point, first appearance of a Droid. Chibiusa must rehypnotise the Tsukino Family. Berthier's droid Atsugessho reveals the plans to destroy Crystal Tokyo to Sailor Moon. Chibiusa's nickname is used.

62. The Friendship of the Soldiers! Farewell, Ami

Sailor Mercury powers up, Usagi and the girls show their willingness to allow each other to follow their dreams ahead of their duty. Berthier's personality becomes much darker than in the previous episode. Star Power Sticks and new communicators debut.

63. Women are Strong and Beautiful! Rei's New Special Move

Sailor Mars powers up and has her first confrontation with Koan. Koan visits Hikawa Shrine for a second time. Rei and her Grandfather relationship building episode.

64. Searching for the Silver Crystal! Chibiusa's Secret

"Puu" is introduced, Chibiusa panics and wants to go home for the first time. First properly shown usage of Space-Time Key. Petz takes an active role. Chibiusa meets Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask for the first time. Berthier is shown to not have the same bickering and hotheaded attitude as her sisters.

65. Dispute Over Love! Minako and Makoto in Confrontation

Makoto and Minako confront each other over their failed romances, friendship breaks and develops. Calaveras, though unwillingly becomes active, shows Calaveras's personality off and shows how Petz and Calaveras do not get along. Sailor Jupiter and Venus power up and showdown with Petz and Calaveras respectively. Reference to Petz getting over a man. Chibiusa sees the other Sailor Soldiers for the first time.

66. Usagi's Parental Love? A Curry Love Triangle

Calaveras and Petz's vanity is shown off. Rei is given as a possible replacement for Usagi in terms of Chibiusa. Mamoru, Usagi and Chibiusa are shown to be a good trio, Usagi pities Chibiusa. Chibiusa's stubbornness and independence is demonstrated too.

67. The Sea! An Island! Vacation! The Soldiers Relax

The girls take a break from fighting the Black Moon Clan. Chibiusa makes her first friend albeit a dinosaur. We see Chibiusa's strong longing for her Mother for the first real time this episode. This is the first time the entire Sailor Team directly has to protect Chibiusa.

68. To Protect Chibiusa! The Great Fierce Battle Between the 10 Soldiers

Berthier shows down with Sailor Mercury for the first time. The Sailor Soldiers encounter Berthier and Rubeus for the first time. Sailor Moon vows to protect Chibiusa. The Black Moon Clan's named is found out by the Sailor Team. Sailor Moon learns that Chibiusa is trying to help her Mother. Chibiusa's Mother is shown silhouetted for the first time.

69. Awaken, Sleeping Beauty! Mamoru's Anguish

Introduction of Unazuki to get rid of Naru from series. Mamoru tries to actively hurt Usagi to get rid of her. Mamoru is shown to be unable to not rescue Usagi. Fruits Parlour Crown introduced.

70. Confrontation in the Flames of Love! Mars VS Koan

Moon Crystal Power, effectively a weaker version of Moon Healing Escalation is used, showing that Sailor Moon still has purifying abilities. Koan becomes human, showing that the Black Moon Clan's unity is not strong. Rubeus and Koan's relationship breaks down. Rubeus reveals that he has only his personal interests held.

71. For Friendship! Ami and Berthier Clash

First mention of the fate of Black Moon Clan traitors. Berthier challenges Sailor Mercury, attempts suicide and is later purified into a human.

72. The Heartless Rubeus! The Four Sisters of Sorrow

Petz attacks Calaveras when possessed by a stick. Petz and Calaveras become humans. Rubeus announces that he never expected any of them to succeed, and attempts to kill them all off. Petz and Calaveras become humans, removing the Ayakashi Sisters from the storyline and Chibiusa witnesses the Sailor Team transform, learning their identities. Sailor Planet Power is first used.

73. The Arrival of a UFO! Abducted Sailor Soldiers

Chibiusa struggles to deal with Usagi as her constant rescuer and steals her Silver Crystal and runs off trying to get back to the 30th Century. Esmeraude makes her first appearance. Chibiusa reveals to Mars that she knows her identity. In protecting Chibiusa, Sailors Mercury Mars Venus and Jupiter are abducted and held hostage by Rubeus.

74. Defeat Rubeus! The Deciding Battle in the Void of Space

Chibiusa and Mamoru (through a Tuxedo Mask puppet) talk about Sailor Moon's strength. Usagi talks about how much she has grown as a Soldier and she is not the coward she once was and goes to save her friends alone. Esmeraude allows Rubeus to die on his ship after a defeat by Sailor Moon and Chibiusa. Prince Demand makes her first appearance.

75. The Mysterious New Soldier! Sailor Pluto Appears

Chibiusa is directly targeted by the Evil Black Crystal. Chibiusa decides to put her faith in the Sailor Soldiers finally. Sailor Pluto makes her first appearance to the Sailor Soldiers. Saphir first appears.

76. The Magical Power of Darkness! Esmeraude's Invasion

Esmeraude announces her plan in the 20th Century to take over from Rubeus, to place Dark Henges in the 20th Century to open a Dark Gate. Esmeraude begins to take an active role and has her first meeting with the Sailor Soldiers. Introduction of Esmeraude's big attitude.

77. Our Hearts Match! Love For Usagi and Mamoru Once Again

Usagi starts to see the same dreams as Mamoru and goes to talk to him about it, saying she doesn't care, even if she dies and the world is destroyed she just wants to be with him, following the battle Usagi and Mamoru get back together. This episode outright shows Esmeraude's feelings for Demand, previously it was an implied crush.

78. Venus Minako's Nurse Mayhem

Usagi learns that Minako loves her for being herself, not for being Princess Serenity. Esmeraude has her first confrontation with the Rabbit. This is the first case of Tuxedo Mask showing up at a battle where Sailor Moon was not yet present.

79. Artemis' Adventure! The Demonic Animal Kingdom

First episode to characterize Artemis and his relationship with Luna. Artemis is suggested here to be a bit of an unfortunate idiot.

80. Horrifying Illusion! Ami in Solitude

Saphir confronts Esmeraude to scold her on her failures, Esmeraude shows signs of worrying and affirms that she will do better privately. Characterizes the strong bond of trust between the Sailor Soldiers and shows off Ami's hidden low self-esteem.

81. The Completion of the Dark Gate? A Targeted Elementary School

Esmeraude changes tactics, attempting two Negative points at once. She also loses her dignified proud attitude briefly makes to battle with the Sailor Soldiers but is stopped by Demand. Wiseman and Demand take notice of Chibiusa's tremendous power and decide to change their tactics and not kill her. Chibiusa's power, though shown previously is here shown with some level of control. Chibiusa makes non-human friends (Momoko) for the first time, Chibiusa protects Momoka and Momoka protects Chibiusa, but in this Chibiusa connects it to her own mother saving her, feeling this guilt, Chibiusa resolves to go to the Future and asks the Sailor Team. Tuxedo Mask, Luna and Artemis to accompany her.

82. Setting Off For The Future! Battle Along The Space-Time Corridor

First real encounter with Sailor Pluto (only one in Sailor Moon R). The girls travel to the Future, Sailor Planet Attack first used. Implications of Sailor Pluto having some reason for finding Sailor Moon troublesome (through other versions, this is probably her secret crush on Endymion). Chibiusa decides fights alongside the Sailor Team for the first time. Demand begins to obsess over Sailor Moon much to the unhappiness of Esmeraude and Saphir.

83. The Shocking Future! Demand's Black Ambition

The Sailor Team meet King Endymion and learn of their future as Protectors of Crystal Tokyo. Usagi and Mamoru learn their roles as Queen and King respectively, and that they are Chibiusa's future parents. Details of the Black Moon Clan's invasion and history are given. Demand kidnaps and Usagi, but interference by Tuxedo Mask and secret interference by Esmeraude save her, cementing their love. King Endymion tells them why they had been having the nightmares.

84. Wiseman's Evil Influence! Chibiusa Disappears

The secret of where the Silver Crystal of the Future disappeared is revealed, Wiseman manipulates this and Chibiusa's other memories to corrupt Chibiusa. Esmeraude attempts to make herself more powerful and seeks help from Wiseman, he uses her as a pawn to attack the Sailor Soldiers, effectively killing her.

85. The Birth of Black Lady, Queen of Darkness

Chibiusa's transformation into Black Lady is completed. Black Lady and Demand go to the 20th Century to set up a new Dark Gate, creating a giant monolith in Tokyo, the Sailor Team also return to the 20th Century. Sailor Moon manages to almost purify Black Lady, but Wiseman prevents her from completing the action.

86. Saphir Eliminated! Wiseman's Trap

Saphir deactivates the Evil Black Crystal reactor after overhearing Wiseman. Wiseman is revealed to be using the Black Moon Clan for his own gain, and mentions that the ruler of the world will be Death Phantom. Saphir and Pet'z connection is finally shown. The Ayakashi Sisters make a guest appearance. The Sailor Team protect Saphir but in vain, Wiseman defies Demand by killing Saphir.

87. Believe in Love and the Future! Usagi's Determination

Demand and Sailor Moon talk, but Wiseman interferes, Demand manages to seemingly defeat Wiseman but dies in the process, Wiseman reforms. Sailor Moon hears the words "Death Phantom" for the first time, Demand asks Sailor Moon to take care of his Clan on Nemesis. Naru shows some indication she thinks Usagi is part of something beyond her knoweldge.

88. The Deciding Battle Between the Light and the Darkness! Love Promised into the Future

Final Battle between Neo Queen Serenity and Death Phantom. The Silver Crystal of the Future is recovered and Small Lady uses its power. The Evil Black Crystal monolith is removed from Tokyo and Small Lady is finalyl reunited with her parents. Death Phantom is destroyed.

89. Usagi and the Girls Decide! The Overture of a New Battle

Clip-show, hard to put as a necessary episode but serves as a buffer between R and S, re-establishes the series. Introduces that two new Soldiers are coming into the series, discusses Usagi's role as a main character. More like a audio drama than anything. Nice to see an overview so far though.

Top Bottom