• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

What is this waiting for me at home?

HzQ3WW7.jpg

Cute! Now let's see that collection grow!

I've got three more Ritsu figures on the way from my friend in Japan, One of them being Death Devil, which I am pretty psyched about getting.

The rest of my figure collection consit's of Madoka, Drrrr, Bakemonogatari and Oreimo :D

I'm quite new to this

cjkeats

I've got three more Ritsu figures on the way from my friend in Japan, One of them being the Death Devil one, which I am pretty psyched about getting.

The rest of my figure collection consit's of Madoka, Drrrr, Bakemonogatari and Oreimo :D

I'm quite new to this

I'm new too, I don;t have any Keions yet, but I got some Asuka's and a Kirino, and some Persona stuff.

I've got three more Ritsu figures on the way from my friend in Japan, One of them being Death Devil, which I am pretty psyched about getting.

I'm quite new to this

I don't have many myself either, as I really don't have the money for them, but I'd love to get more!

cajunator

Banned
lol...nope.

I am in desperate need for some Yuno but it's Alter Ritsu.

I will post a picture of it opened and not with my phone once I've changed from football clothes and showered.

Best girl, best figure!
Shes a bit delicate though. I get nervous when the cat is in my room.

£40 sealed from someone selling their collection
Moving house
. I only picked up the Ritsu figure as the rest didn't appeal to me.
No other K-On

There was a nice Estelisse one that I may get

I paid waaaaaaaaay more than that for Ritsu.
More like $150. she's worth it though.

Speaking of figures, I finally found and ordered a Nadeko figure that I deem worthy of my hnngs.
i3CPOeI.jpg

I really want this. I need it to complete my Bakemonogatari set but I missed the initial run of them.

Pictures when it comes :D

Edit* I see it's up for pre-order again but June is too soon for me :(

I would like a nisemonogatari version too.

StayDead

Yeah, They seem Nice. I like my Ritsu one anyway xD

Can't find camera, so a bit blurry. Ritsu all made up with my only other K-On figure :D

Now I need more...more Ritsu!

I have that Azusa too, it's so nice but the base is sooo huge. I had to leave the base in the box as I ran out of room :p

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
So dropping in here now that my status as a K-ON! fan has been firmly established. I already gave my history in the other thread, so what to talk about...

I'll just follow on from that. The Takotsuboya trilogy had someone make a doujin of a doujin that was posted on pixiv. It features the canon HTT girls meeting their TK-ified selves in a crossover that's somewhat exaggerated and more comedic than the main series, but also kinda introspective.

I translated all of it. (Due to posting it on tumblr, the pages have to basically be read in reverse.)

I just finish reading it. Thanks for the translation, but I am still traumatized by the original doujin. Everytime I watch k-on I can't stop myself to think that the doujin ending is canon.

May be I am a sadist.

Hataraku Maou-sama! 2-3:

The basic concept of the "fish out of water" story isn't particularly new. But when it's done for comedy, you have to nail the comic timing and the way people react to each other. First, you know how people would normally react. Then, you juxtapose that with the reaction of the individual(s) who serve as the "fish out of water". Then you put them in a hilarious situation, and magic happens.

I'm still trying to figure out the correct spelling for 'Alsiel' or 'Alciel'. Adramalech and Lucifer were obvious translations and so translated correctly. From the Judeo-Christian eschatology, the closest I can get are 'Azrael', who is actually an archangel and probably not one of Satan's demon lords, or 'Azazel', who is from the pantheon surrounding Baal and his many relatives. Neither sounds right for Maou's rather entertaining demon lord butler-like servant in this show.

Hataraku Maou-sama! 4-5

Actually, the action in this show isn't so bad either. The limitations of the budget are obviously there but they seem to be doing their best with what they have. Also, after the Church successfully defeats the Dark Lord and banishes him from their world, they become an evil repressive organization. Gee, who would have guessed that would happen?

Hataraku Maou-sama! 6-7:

The cast is swelling. Now we have Lucifer the hikikomori who spends his days surfing the Internet, and mysterious neighbor-girl whose odd formality of speaking is so amusingly translated by these translators.

Dark Lord Satan is getting himself quite the harem here. I think. I'm still not sure if Emilia the Tsundere Hero is in the harem just yet. Yoko Hikasa seems to be enjoying herself though voicing this character. But we've also got Chiyo-chan, and mysterious neighbor girl too. The Dark Lord sure is a lucky guy, I think. I wonder if he misses being the Dark Lord and unleashing his demonic hordes upon the humans of Ente Isla or whatever it is he used to do back in the other world.

Tipple post?
I have that Azusa too, it's so nice but the base is sooo huge. I had to leave the base in the box as I ran out of room :p
Yeah, I hate it when the bases are unnecessarily big. Mostly because I have pretty much no room for them!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnuf2P2aRFQ

Best K-On ED. God damn the outfits <3
I like Listen!! more, but I would not deny those outfits.
No. Now it is nothing like k-on :(
At least you are at heart.

yeah.
The only other base that huge that I have is Ultimate Madoka.
I guess what I meant is I don't like large bases in relation to the figure. Like if a figure wouldn't normally take up that much space, but because of the size of the base, it takes up a lot more shelf space than it should.
The question that should be asked here is, how you can you guys let this thread go a whole hour or even longer without any posts of Keions? HOW?!

I can't be on the internet 24/7, as much as I'd like to anyways.

Top Bottom