• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Say what?

Did you say something?
iUvWuEi.jpg

Midonin

So dropping in here now that my status as a K-ON! fan has been firmly established. I already gave my history in the other thread, so what to talk about...

I'll just follow on from that. The Takotsuboya trilogy had someone make a doujin of a doujin that was posted on pixiv. It features the canon HTT girls meeting their TK-ified selves in a crossover that's somewhat exaggerated and more comedic than the main series, but also kinda introspective.

I translated all of it. (Due to posting it on tumblr, the pages have to basically be read in reverse.)

So dropping in here now that my status as a K-ON! fan has been firmly established. I already gave my history in the other thread, so what to talk about...

I'll just follow on from that. The Takotsuboya trilogy had someone make a doujin of a doujin that was posted on pixiv. It features the canon HTT girls meeting their TK-ified selves in a crossover that's somewhat exaggerated and more comedic than the main series, but also kinda introspective.

I translated all of it. (Due to posting it on tumblr, the pages have to basically be read in reverse.)
Whoa, nice! I'll make sure to read soon.

Also... ehehehe... welcome, fresh meat... who summoned you here, Chet or uraizen?

It's KyoAni, but you know it's no Haruhi Suzumiya. So you can probably skip it.
Ah, yes. Okay, thank you, cjkeats! I'll keep my eyes peeled for GOOD KyoAni series...es!

Glad you could join us!

I think I've seen some of those pages before, but didn't know the context of them. I guess I'll have to check this out then!

Top Bottom