• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

nP38khV.jpg

I don't know why, but I really like this picture.
Predictable. Amazing. Wonderful. Whatever works for you!
Oh right, all those words mean the same thing. I forgot.
I think she is more popular than she lets on, it's just that she isn't shy about hiding her jealously over HTT's shenanigans! And that why I love her!
I meant among fans of the show. Unless you also meant that. Then I'm just confusing myself.
But yeah, that's why I like her too.
Who eats donuts with forks?!
If it were a donut of that size, I too would eat it with a fork.

OceanBlue

Love art that's like that.

Anything that captures the scenery. Kinda like this one by kantoku:

Yeah, definitely agree. Art that portrays a nice sense of depth (not just a background in the distance, but objects that are varying distances from the foreground) is really interesting. I especially think that putting a bright background like that and balancing it with a darker foreground is kinda hard to do, but it looks cool when it's done right. If you guys have seen the box art for Atelier Eschatology, it does something similar and I love it.

Edit: I guess it's not too similar after all, looking at it again lol. I guess it really is hard to balance a light background and a dark foreground. I don't remember a ton of art that does it well.

Stark

Banned
Yeah, definitely agree. Art that portrays a nice sense of depth (not just a background in the distance, but objects that are varying distances from the foreground) is really interesting. I especially think that putting a bright background like that and balancing it with a darker foreground is kinda hard to do, but it looks cool when it's done right. If you guys have seen the box art for Atelier Eschatology, it does something similar and I love it.

Edit: I guess it's not too similar after all, looking at it again lol. I guess it really is hard to balance a light background and a dark foreground. I don't remember a ton of art that does it well.

Yeah, it brings the entire piece to life.
It would look better if it were not for the small width provided by box-arts and the logo.

Top Bottom