• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I might just give in and trade a few games in toward in, because why not? It's one of my favorite games in a very long time. I just wish it came to PC!

and into free is the most amazing intro to any game

maelstroms4ena.gif

I know, if the frame rate was a bit better it'd be perfect to me. I really hope they release it at some point to make the PC people happy!

Also, very sadly, Into Free is not in Dark Arisen :( There's another great opening theme, but it's just not the same!

Yui_Crying_gif_by_ClaireySmiley.gif

Holy shit Batman, I saw your gamertag in the DD Dark Arisen thread and it made me realize I've had you added for AT LEAST 2 years. Before GAF! O:

LOL. Small world, eh? I also thought we were getting along pretty well here too lately!

It's funny, because I've stopped playing my 360 pretty much all together, but I am coming back to it to play Dark Arisen, since that's what I played the original version on.

I am going to watch Django Unchained tonight.

Excellent movie, Enjoy it! Christoph Waltz is so awesome!

I look forward to it. :) I saw DiCaprio and L. Jackson and felt I needed to see it.

There's a gif on GAF that keeps popping up everywhere that includes Mr. DiCaprio from this movie. I won't post it yet in case you haven't seen it yet, but it's all kinds of epic and awesome :D

Stark

Banned
Another movie I look forward to is The Wolf of Wall Street.

There's a gif on GAF that keeps popping up everywhere that includes Mr. DiCaprio from this movie. I won't post it yet in case you haven't seen it yet, but it's all kinds of epic and awesome :D

I think I've seen it!

LOL. Small world, eh? I also thought we were getting along pretty well here too lately!

It's funny, because I've stopped playing my 360 pretty much all together, but I am coming back to it to play Dark Arisen, since that's what I played the original version on.
I don't even know why or how I got a friend request that day! What made ya send it, do you remember? CAG, maybe? A-and... n-no way, I only p-pretend to like and get along with everyone here! B-baka!

But yeah, I've been the same way. Lots of PS3 gaming lately and I sorta stopped playing my 360 after everyone I know stopped playing with me. ;_;

I don't even know why or how I got a friend request that day! What made ya send it, do you remember? CAG, maybe? A-and... n-no way, I only p-pretend to like and get along with everyone here! B-baka!

But yeah, I've been the same way. Lots of PS3 gaming lately and I sorta stopped playing my 360 after everyone I know stopped playing with me. ;_;

hehe you sound like the girl who went Aho~ and Bak-Baka! xD <3

Did you play Tekken or something? Maybe it was Samurai Warriors or something, who knows, will have to look at your Gamercard next time I fire up my 360.

I'm playing Warriors Orochi 3 on my PS3, K-ON Houkago, Idolm@ster, and Atelier Ayesha. Haven't even played Castlevania HoD in a while!

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I've been in one european airport, it was pretty.

I been to Canada airport, and I would appreciate its beauty a lot better if they didn't detain me for 2 hours. I wasn't even going to Canada, I was just changing flight going to China.

Then when I got to hong Kong airport, I realize my passport is for Macau only. The security at the gate was like "I suppose to detain you, but I going to give you a chance to walk away and take a ship to Macau." I ran away so fast.

The seaport is inside the airport, but it is 15min walking distant from Canada Air luggage transfer center. I have to buy a ticket from the seaport, then take it to the luggage center to Transfer my luggage.

30 minute s later I got in a ship to Macau airport, made a stupid joke to the officer that approve my entrance (yes it was awkward).

I hate airports.

MikeMyers

K-ON GAF NEED YOUR HELP

Doing my rewatch of SM that I do every year, and am actually kinda bored with it.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

LayLa

Oh well, I still love rewatching PGSM, I guess with SM I'll just to the episodes that I went to rewatch. Wikipedia episode list, here I come.

after you have done that can you post your list of essential episodes here? I tried getting into PSM before but found the first few episodes pretty boring :/ its supposed to get much better later on, right?

MikeMyers

oops meant the anime

someone sent me some Nichijou postcards the other day, so cute - i should scan them or something

I will try tomorrow since it is late here, to be honest, SM has a lot of filler, I mean Episode 2 is filler. So that should tell you something.

cjkeats

I got a pair of expensive Sennheisers(on sale of course). They make my ears feel good.

Good headphones can change your life

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Psshhh, no headphones should cost that much, regardless of quality :p

That was what I thought when I drop 120 on mine. After that I could never listen to music with a normal headphone ever again, you can hear so much more details with them. I never notice the quality of the recording and how much mp3 format downgraded a music until I got that headphone.

With a good soundcard gaming became so much better. Those headphone last very long, and had good take value. I do agreed that they are overpriced for such old technology, but there are no cheaper alternatives.

Yeah, I guess you guys are right. I just balk at the price cause I'm still a poor student. As soon as my cadetship is done, I'll probably go apeshit and spend a load of money on stuff like that.
At the minute, I make do with in-ear squidgy skullcandy things, and a EX-05 headset thing for games I want to speak on.

Top Bottom