• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I like to eat cake sometimes.

dzXn8.gif

What part of the cake is your favorite?

cjkeats

Mio Naganohara? It wouldn't ruin it at all. I love Yuuko the most, but I appreciate all the characters. Plus, I'm also good friends with fellow GAFfer,moonspeak, who also has Mio as their favorite!

She was my favorite main of the three, but really they were at their best as a trio.
Overall I loved it every time Sakurai was on screen though.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I have the artist of that image somewhere I'll dig it out.

This one is scary....

-----------------

Oreimo 2 - eps 9
What a sad sad day for
#teamKuroneko :(. There are no hope for the siblings, even the power of Kuroneko can't overcome wincest.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
WHY IS EVERY THREAD FULL OF NIGHTMARE FUEL WHEN I'M JUST ABOUT TO GO TO BED?

First the horrifying yaoi art in the anime thread and now this. What do you people have against me sleeping? ;_;

I'm awake but I don't feel like getting up

Halp

Full Time Struggle, indeed.

Attack on Titan 9:

I'm finally caught up on all the shows I'm following this season.

This episode actually devotes a large amount of time to side characters and not so much to the main story. But at the end there it all came back to the 3 main characters. Now that I'm caught up, I get to wait a week between episodes again after basically marathoning my way through the 5 shows I planned to follow to catch them all up. Sigh.

Attack on Titan 9:

I'm finally caught up on all the shows I'm following this season.

This episode actually devotes a large amount of time to side characters and not so much to the main story. But at the end there it all came back to the 3 main characters. Now that I'm caught up, I get to wait a week between episodes again after basically marathoning my way through the 5 shows I planned to follow to catch them all up. Sigh.

I did not like Episode 9 to much. Apart from the ending it felt like it was all filler and recap.

I did not like Episode 9 to much. Apart from the ending it felt like it was all filler and recap.

Judging from the time spent with Levi, I gather he's supposed to be an important guy later on. They probably had to fit his introduction in somewhere, and it might as well have been here. It definitely wasn't an episode devoted to the main characters, that's for sure.

awesome, guess i'll unsubscribe to this thread

later k-ongaf it's been swell

Ehh...did I do something wrong? I didn't mean to if I did :/

//edit//

I read through those posts again, and I don't understand your reasoning? I was just asking if they have read the LN's. There are no spoilers by me or others.
So whatever. Bye.

//Edit// That last part was a bit harsh. apologies. work stressing me out.

Top Bottom