• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I don't listen to the instrumental versions anymore now that school is over and I'm not studying. I can't focus if they're are words, so show and game OSTs are all I listen to during exams.
Yeah, you'd think since I don't know any Japanese that it wouldn't distract me as much, but it's just as bad as a song in English. lol
the Mugivision month is coming early!
Well Mugi's birthday is in July. Makes sense.
also when's sawako month
Well Sawako's birthday was in January...
January 31st to be exact.
did you really forget her name

Well they do usually call her by Sawa-chan.

No, if you haven;t noticed, I can't spell for shit if I'm not being autocorrected and I'm too lazy to google it myself most days.
I totally haven't noticed, actually. My mind usually doesn't register typos!

Well Sawako's birthday was in January...
January 31st to be exact.
Should be November instead.

Well they do usually call her by Sawa-chan.
Sawa-chan~! <3

Also, you didn't answer my avatar question!

It is!

and i don't really know your stance on avatars ;_;

you don't like changes right
Yeah, I don't like changing them very often, and if I do, I try to keep with a theme.
But that one you're talking about was nice.
I really don't think 2 of the main Keions should have to share a month. Azunyan should get the whole year to herself anyways.

Well, I'm just saying that because that's where their birthdays reside.
Jun doesn't have a given birth date, so June will have to do!

cjkeats

So I take it cj is trying to making the HTT logo in avatars a thing?

Why not? If you don't have a keion as your avatar I like to show that you belong to the best community! And it's less silly than that time 4 of us had that Ritsu picture

And it was his idea to use it, I was always kinda thought it was "my" thing(like you drawing your own) but I fully support more people doing it.

*looks at avatar* why.

image.php

I dunno! I asked him if I could do it the other day since it seems fun to shove in, to show I'm part of the community!

Why not? If you don't have a keion as your avatar I like to show that you belong to the best community! And it's less silly than that time 4 of us had that Ritsu picture

And it was his idea to use it, I was always kinda thought it was "my" thing(like you drawing your own) but I fully support more people doing it.

Nothing wrong with that, I was just curious. Would be kinda cool to see enough people use it to make people start asking about it. That would be fun.

What, are we a clan now? We need to tag our avatars? What game do we play as clan, anyways?

I-I don't mind. I-It's not as if I like you guys or anything! I j-just think it looks g-good, that's all! Idiots.

Attack on Titan 5-8:

Okay, I didn't like the first 2 episodes that much. But the show has really really gotten a lot better after those episodes. I'm actually at the point where I actually think it's the most consistently good show this season, beating out Gargantia and Railgun S by a pretty good margin. I do really like this show, it has grown on me a lot even though I wasn't real sure about it after the first couple episodes.

I've been critical of still-framing in shows in the past as animation shortcuts, but it's fairly clear with this show that it's more or less being used the "right" way. When people are just walking and talking, you don't really need to waste the budget on that. Saving it for "three-dimensional maneuvers" sequences is the right thing to do as far as I'm concerned, and they are not skimping on fight animation at all. The management of frame budget in this show has been much better than in SAO, for example, where fights were frequently being still-framed for no good reason.

The ED performed by Yoko Hikasa is fantastic btw. She's displaying a great deal of range now that she's not only singing as Mio. She might end up as the next Nana Mizuki at this rate and I'm perfectly okay with that.

Oreimo2 9:

Kyousuke: If you're against it, of course I won't date. At least, not for now.
Kirino: "Not for now?" Then when?
Kyousuke: When you have a boyfriend, I guess.
Kirino: But aren't you against me getting a boyfriend?
Kyousuke: Y-yeah.
Kirino: Then we're stuck.
Kyousuke: I guess we are.

GOD DAMMIT WHY WON'T YOU TWO JUST FUCK ALREADY AND GET IT OVER WITH

cjkeats

Yes! Her presence is all that was needed.

:D

Would it ruin our social link if I said Mio>Yuuko?

Oreimo2 9:

Kyousuke: If you're against it, of course I won't date. At least, not for now.
Kirino: "Not for now?" Then when?
Kyousuke: When you have a boyfriend, I guess.
Kirino: But aren't you against me getting a boyfriend?
Kyousuke: Y-yeah.
Kirino: Then we're stuck.
Kyousuke: I guess we are.

GOD DAMMIT WHY WON'T YOU TWO JUST FUCK ALREADY AND GET IT OVER WITH

lollllll. Oh and Nice addition to your avatar!

Top Bottom