• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Nope, at the end of the day, all they care about is how your work looks :D That's kind of the thing with this industry. Qualifications come second.
Well that makes sense, your diploma doesn't really mean anything if your work isn't good.
Like Mio!

nA6MHNJ.gif
image.php

A GREAT WEIGHT HAS BEEN LIFTED OFF MY SHOULDERS

Hp4pmK1.gif
So... more time for K-ON!!?
:D I shall give you a Ritsu to celebrate

ZbK2yDy.jpg

Only one though, the rest are mine xD

That fits with what we were talking about earlier too!

I bet I would be great at web design. What do you think, Chet?

At least you can build them. What good is a design if I don't know how to make it work for web?

What good is a site if it's a pain in the ass to navigate and read? Nobody is going to want to go to that site.

Props to you, The guy who builds our site's does a hell of a lot of work. I watch him now and then but I don't get any of it :p

cjkeats

That Kirino factor. Hard to shake off.

I love Ritsu's version of Let's Go~

I don't really like Ristsu's songs. :/ Her voice just don't get me. I don't really like Yui's either oddly enough.
Ui's are awesome and so are Mugi's.
Azuna and Mio's are my favorites.

My favorite version of Let's Go is the one on youtube where someone cut Yui's and Mio's together.
wkJz8wQ.gif

I listen to Mio's the most obviously, but when I'm drawing or working on whatever, I like to listen the instrumental versions of the songs more. Or the shows OST.
I don't listen to the instrumental versions anymore now that school is over and I'm not studying. I can't focus if they're are words, so show and game OSTs are all I listen to during exams.

Top Bottom