• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Needs more bangs down Ritsu.

s260nmq.gif

Since this is the thread where some of my closest friends hang out... I have something to admit to. This might also shine some light as to why I left the IRC for those unaware.

If any of you happen to suffer from similar issues, please feel free to talk to me. I would do the same for you. Here's some Ritsu:

Hey, I've only spoken to you a little, but well done on posting that. I know that it's tough to do. Hope your ok and that it all goes well for you in the future with plenty of smiles and good times!

And more Ritsu = Hnnng xD

Uraizen

Banned
Thanks for the encouragement, guys.

Hey, I've only spoken to you a little, but well done on posting that. I know that it's tough to do. Hope your ok and that it all goes well for you in the future with plenty of smiles and good times!

Friends for five minutes or friends for five years, a friend is still a friend. I just might be closer to the five year friend and even that might not be true, lol.

cjkeats

Hey Uraizen, you were one of the first strangers on the internet I ever considered a friend. I love you man.

stay well duder, and keep on posting in here!

kiyomi

not even part of this thread ahahah

Since this is the thread where some of my closest friends hang out... I have something to admit to. This might also shine some light as to why I left the IRC for those unaware.

If any of you happen to suffer from similar issues, please feel free to talk to me. I would do the same for you. Here's some Ritsu:

So proud of you, Ura. I really am. I know it wasn't easy. I'm always here for you.

I can't believe this thread is as active as it is even after the show has long ended.

How did you guys feel after the last episode aired?

Madao

aw, i hope things turn out well.
the first step in fighting those problems is admitting you have them. you're already on the good road.

I can't believe this thread is as active as it is even after the show has long ended.

How did you guys feel after the last episode aired?

Well, this thread didn't start until way after the show ended too... Never mind that, there's always new people to watch it, and new older fans to gather. Never ending girls talk, etc. etc.

Stark

Banned
Well, this thread didn't start until way after the show ended too... Never mind that, there's always new people to watch it, and new older fans to gather. Never ending girls talk, etc. etc.

It's pretty serious business. When I watched it, I just thought it was cute and any girl that looked and acted cute, I liked. In other words, everyone.

cold weather sucks.

VqAnylm.png

Indeed it does. Still kinda cold around here.

Top Bottom