• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Stark

Banned
We're still going back and forth. Some warm days, some cold.
But boy, I love pocky.
pdAHDNx.jpg

had green tea pocky today. Omg so good.

A3IJOSc.jpg

This should make you less hurt, or whatever.

Still has male leads.

Uraizen

Banned
Im proud of you for having the bravery to post that Ura-kun *hugs

Thanks you, caj-kun. *hugs*

http://i.imgur.com/UJlF6.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/q3cQr.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yes you may, Chet. *hugs*

[quote="Lollipop Dave, post: 61478397"]Hey, I've only spoken to you a little, but well done on posting that. I know that it's tough to do. Hope your ok and that it all goes well for you in the future with plenty of smiles and good times![/QUOTE]

I'll just say it again since I'm quoting everyone.

Friends for five minutes or friends for five years, a friend is still a friend. I just might be closer to the five year friend and even that might not be true, lol.

[quote="cajunator, post: 61483257"]We loves you Ura-kun.[/QUOTE]

I love you guys, too.

[quote="cjkeats, post: 61484581"]Hey Uraizen, you were one of the first strangers on the internet I ever considered a friend. I love you man.

stay well duder, and keep on posting in here![/QUOTE]

Thank you and I appreciate you telling me that, it means a lot to me.

[quote="Venfayth, post: 61484641"].

:B[/QUOTE]

FrankerZ

[quote="The Grim Heaper, post: 61485001"]hahahaha everyone wishing uraizen well and i feel awkward

since my nii-chan is my biggest enemy[/QUOTE]

Uh hu...

[quote="Monosukoi, post: 61495989"]So proud of you, Ura. I really am. I know it wasn't easy. I'm always here for you.[/QUOTE]

I'm happy you popped in just to say this, mono! Thank you very much.

[quote="Stark, post: 61499153"]Bro. ;_;[/QUOTE]

;_; ... BRO HUG! *hugs tightly*

[quote="Madao, post: 61535197"]aw, i hope things turn out well.
the first step in fighting those problems is admitting you have them. you're already on the good road.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I think I've been doing a good job of dealing with this. I probably would be better now if my parents didn't mock me for having a mental disorder. Sure as hell doesn't help that none of my friends understand it either. Well... gotta just... do whatever it takes!

[quote="kiunchbb, post: 61546977"]Don't know what to say, but hang on there and don't give up. Here's a picture of Ritsu[/QUOTE]

Just the fact you read it shows me that you care in some way, so thank you.

---

Sorry if I missed one!

StayDead

Unrelated to K-On, but I just needed somewhere to quickly note this down.

I'm at a loose end, I've got my first Uni exam next wednesday and I've started my revision for it this week as I learnt from my GCSE's if I try to revise too early I forget most of it before the exam anyways. Now heres where my problem sets in as outside of a few things for this module I think I should be perfectly fine and although I'm trying to go over as much as possible I feel relatively confident.

That confidence is also turning into a problem as now I'm worried that I'm being too confident and I need to drill stuff in more. I'm so confused with this whole revision thing and I always have been. I might set myself practice exam questions to do or something and just work on my timing for questions. God damn my brain worrying about everything.

Unrelated to K-On, but I just needed somewhere to quickly note this down.

I'm at a loose end, I've got my first Uni exam next wednesday and I've started my revision for it this week as I learnt from my GCSE's if I try to revise too early I forget most of it before the exam anyways. Now heres where my problem sets in as outside of a few things for this module I think I should be perfectly fine and although I'm trying to go over as much as possible I feel relatively confident.

That confidence is also turning into a problem as now I'm worried that I'm being too confident and I need to drill stuff in more. I'm so confused with this whole revision thing and I always have been. I might set myself practice exam questions to do or something and just work on my timing for questions. God damn my brain worrying about everything.

I had a real hard time doing revision at school and college. Specially for my GCSE's and A Levels.
It gets easier at university
. How I got around it was with those silly games they teach you. associate certain parts with songs, pictures ect.. It made it easier for me to remember. Having confidence going into your exams is a good thing because you don't want to become a nervous wreck over it..

I'm probably not the best person to help with this as like I said I was terrible at revising myself

cjkeats

Thanks to everybody who PM'd, txt'd me or contacted me via Steam, too. Ya'll are good people.

90DJF1m.gif

I forgot steam has a way to communicate in it. I have that thing installed. You still watching OreImo? I'll bug you Sunday, looks like we get more Ayase :D

Uraizen

Banned
I forgot steam has a way to communicate in it. I have that thing installed. You still watching OreImo? I'll bug you Sunday, looks like we get more Ayase :D

I do, but the recent light novel spoilers have left me a bit upset. I wanted the show to be about acceptance, not ... that. I'll still watch the rest of it, though.

StayDead

My Dad's seen my figures and he helped me put some shelves up for them and he doesn't seem to mind, my Mum's only seen one and I don't think she cares either. He saw my dakis too, but he just kinda made a passing comment of like "oh ok" and hasn't said anything since.

My friends even seen my Dakimakuras now and he doesn't seem to care although he's geeky as well so I guess it doesn't bother him.

Stark

Banned
My Dad's seen my figures and he helped me put some shelves up for them and he doesn't seem to mind, my Mum's only seen one and I don't think she cares either. He saw my dakis too, but he just kinda made a passing comment of like "oh ok" and hasn't said anything since.

My friends even seen my Dakimakuras now and he doesn't seem to care although he's geeky as well so I guess it doesn't bother him.

I envy you, SD. Everytime this topic comes up, it only makes me more sad. ;_;

Labrys

My dad was the one who actually encouraged I start collecting them. Got me my first couple ones, and well, the rest is history.
He was super cool, liked anime, like Fist of North Star, Trigun, and Code Geass and he watched Kannagi with me when my TV was busted. Ah, dad...

I've never had a Dakimakura mostly because I don't know how it would come across to others. Pretty sad reason really.

Also I can't sleep so I'm going to start K-On! Again and hopefully relive the magic!
and you know, fall asleep

My dad was the one who actually encouraged I start collecting them. Got me my first couple ones, and well, the rest is history.
He was super cool, liked anime, like Fist of North Star, Trigun, and Code Geass and he watched Kannagi with me when my TV was busted. Ah, dad...

Ah that sounds great! Glad you where able to enjoy it with your Dad

Stark

Banned

;_;

You guys, I played with puppies today. Fuck what you did!

;_;7

Nobody watches anime with me. NOBODY! They don't mind my collecting and stuff but they tease me about it, so whatever.

StayDead

My step brother is into anime too, he's 13 and he's not seen all my stuff but he's more into your typical "everyman" animes like Naruto, Bleach, Code Geass and everything more "normal" people online continiously reccomend. I've got him watching Steins;Gate now, next is K-On BD

fukutarou brings unto the world yet another adorable Ritsu and Mio picture.

e74DcCA.jpg
I love his art.
I do, but the recent light novel spoilers have left me a bit upset. I wanted the show to be about acceptance, not ... that. I'll still watch the rest of it, though.
You're blind if you didn't see that coming.
You guys, I played with puppies today. Fuck what you did!
I took pictures of rocks all day.

I think my day was better.
I've got him watching Steins;Gate now, next is K-On BD
Good!

Top Bottom