• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

This will please like a handful of people.
qJBRBTO.jpg

TUSR

Banned
So I powered through TTGL and it was so damn good. That and the Haruhi movie and now back to K-ON, so much good anime. hnggggggg

Someone please tell me the first line in this image doesn't mean "Time played: 58 hours" like I fear it does. That's a ridiculous number, but I do feel like I've seen that number increasing every hour or so.
yGltKeQ.jpg

I'm going to go insane if it turns out I spent 58 hours getting all S ranks, MCs, and everything else in that game.

You spent 58 hours playing the PS3 game :/...
fair play

So I powered through TTGL and it was so damn good. That and the Haruhi movie and now back to K-ON, so much good anime. hnggggggg
You can't go wrong with TTGL either. Good anime all around.
Someone please tell me the first line in this image doesn't mean "Time played: 58 hours" like I fear it does. That's a ridiculous number, but I do feel like I've seen that number increasing every hour or so.
yGltKeQ.jpg

I'm going to go insane if it turns out I spent 58 hours getting all S ranks, MCs, and everything else in that game.
That's a lot of fuwa fuwa!
Burn it with fire.
Actually I'm slowly starting to like it

Maybe one day xD

Nope. I've converted back. Burn it with all the fire in the land.
YOuLfSp.jpg

Some of these I've seen before, some I have not. So I'll just post them all!

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=326525
I really like this guys art. I love this post.

cajunator

Banned
Good grief, yesterday ended up being such a clusterf*ck. Thankfully there's always K-ON GAF!

Kinda looks weird. I think it's that the eyes are too far apart.

Maybe could still use a straw :p.

Thats how work was for me yesterday and how it will be for me tonight.
Massive driver shortage going into a Friday. Sales up. CLusterfuck city.

K-On!! 07
iyjLAM2enstkJ.gif

So I liked this episode for a ton of reasons. It being based around a fanclub built to fawn over Mio is the obvious reason I like it! But it also introduced Megumi Sokabe, who I've seen fanart of before. She's awesome! Why the hell did KyoAni neglect her?! She's a total cutie, she's the former student council AND Mio fanclub president!! It doesn't get any better than that! If she were in the show a little more, I'd have to say she'd become one of my favorites. But alas, I fear that's the last I'll see of her... But yeah, anyway, it was a nice episode. Back to how it used to be, with no Azusa scolding or anything. Hooray!

K-On!! 07
iyjLAM2enstkJ.gif

So I liked this episode for a ton of reasons. It being based around a fanclub built to fawn over Mio is the obvious reason I like it! But it also introduced Megumi Sokabe, who I've seen fanart of before. She's awesome! Why the hell did KyoAni neglect her?! She's a total cutie, she's the former student council AND Mio fanclub president!! It doesn't get any better than that! If she were in the show a little more, I'd have to say she'd become one of my favorites. But alas, I fear that's the last I'll see of her... But yeah, anyway, it was a nice episode. Back to how it used to be, with no Azusa scolding or anything. Hooray!
sgYiH.gif

This is probably my favorite episode or at least very close to the top. If you didn't like this episode, I'd would have had to disown you.
Ok, not really, but I really loved this episode.
You do see Megumi more in the manga, but as far as the anime goes, she's regulated to background cameos beyond this.
She's also seen in the first season a few times.

Top Bottom