• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Still getting new illustrations in magazines like Animedia:
f2dvd5E.jpg

Oh wow!
I wonder why Azusa is in her school uniform while the other girls are not. This would be such a tease if it's Yui, Mio, Ritsu and Mugi coming to visit Azusa after their graduation.

Labrys

Oh wow!
I wonder why Azusa is in her school uniform while the other girls are not. This would be such a tease if it's Yui, Mio, Ritsu and Mugi coming to visit Azusa after their graduation.

Ritsu in particular looks older, so I think it is exactly that.

Oh wow!

Is there alot of art with them like that? apart from the manga stuff.

Her hair looks different. Maybe shorter somehow.

They all give a different vibe to me.

I'm probably crazy.

Yep I agree totally
definitely crazy

Articalys

It turns out that none of you are crazy at all -- it was brought to my attention that if you look at the characters page in the K-On College manga volume, the choice of clothes in the Animedia spread becomes quite familiar...

It turns out that none of you are crazy at all -- it was brought to my attention that if you look at the characters page in the K-On College manga volume, the choice of clothes in the Animedia spread becomes quite familiar...

Good catch. I need read dome more of that..think I will do so tonight.

LayLa

K-On!! 07

So I liked this episode for a ton of reasons. It being based around a fanclub built to fawn over Mio is the obvious reason I like it! But it also introduced Megumi Sokabe, who I've seen fanart of before. She's awesome! Why the hell did KyoAni neglect her?! She's a total cutie, she's the former student council AND Mio fanclub president!! It doesn't get any better than that! If she were in the show a little more, I'd have to say she'd become one of my favorites. But alas, I fear that's the last I'll see of her... But yeah, anyway, it was a nice episode. Back to how it used to be, with no Azusa scolding or anything. Hooray!

Megumi also appears in S1 in the background. here she is just before Mio shows off her ricebowl, probably the moment when the fanclub was formed in the mind of its president!

cajunator

Banned
Haha nope, but that is on its way.

It wasn't an Alter figure that I'm waiting for, instead it was a couple of those Banpresto's

Mr Ritsu Army is starting to come together :D:D:D

I like where this is going :D

Also, I signed up to that silly little Twitter tweet twitty twit program. @Jeffrey_Jue

Yup thats my name it is!

cjkeats

Nice!

I have the same kind of shoes as Mio. Huh.

It wasn't an Alter figure that I'm waiting for, instead it was a couple of those Banpresto's

I like it. Needs some variety though. Too much forehead. ;)
Those movie figures are so nice.

Damn you KyoAni, don't leave me hanging!
Megumi also appears in S1 in the background. here she is just before Mio shows off her ricebowl, probably the moment when the fanclub was formed in the mind of its president!
With her green tie no less. I still don't get why KyoAni changed that.
It's that time again..What has arrived for me now?
Ritsu!

I guessed right!
I like where this is going :D

Also, I signed up to that silly little Twitter tweet twitty twit program. @Jeffrey_Jue

Yup thats my name it is!
I have a brother named Jeffrey.
Where is Gasai Yuno. :(
Who needs Yuno, when you got Ritsu?

cjkeats

I want to hear the Wakaba Girls.

zNQEHBW.jpg

With her green tie no less. I still don't get why KyoAni changed that.

I always thought the tie changed colour depending on the year they were in which is why Azusa always had red unlike the other girls, but I guess I just assumed that and never really paid attention because it never changes.

I want to hear the Wakaba Girls.

zNQEHBW.jpg
I just want more Jun antics.

I always thought the tie changed colour depending on the year they were in which is why Azusa always had red unlike the other girls, but I guess I just assumed that and never really paid attention because it never changes.

Yeah, the color is based on year. Green would be one year older than Yui and gang, which is what Megumi is in the manga and the first season, but then in the second season, they changed it to red, making her two years older than them. I always thought it made more sense originally.

I've got you already ^_^

Where is Gasai Yuno. :(

There isn't any figure like ones. I can find one with joints, but I'm not really into them.

I like it. Needs some variety though. Too much forehead. ;)
Those movie figures are so nice.

Forehead = Power. Needs more Power!

Ritsu!

I guessed right!

D: Chet, are you like, some sort of wizard?

Who needs Yuno, when you got Ritsu?

:D

Top Bottom