• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Madao

i'm having the brain age effect with animal crossing. i play it daily but i can't play over 1 hour before needing to stop.
most of the progress happens day-to-day.

For anyone who's still not aware the air date for Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA has been announced. It will stream on NicoNico and July 6th and air on Tokyo MX on July 12th. Thus far, no North American streaming licensee has been announced.

:D How many are planning on watching it? I know I will be!

also add me on 3ds 1263-5666-0154

Done. Mine's 4425-2773-4529

5171-9746-5114

You're my first btw. Please be gentle.

If we're sharing 3DS fc's, I'll throw mine in: 2621-2678-5359. I need more K-ON GAF friends! I did end up getting Animal Crossing though I haven't played any of it yet.

:D How many are planning on watching it? I know I will be!

I will be, of course!

She is mighty purdy.

Hey, sorry I missed you last night. I was starting to doze off at that point, for what it's worth.

Completely Random Thought Time: I'm going through Hidamari Sketch for the first time (halfway through x365). Took awhile to warm up to the art style, but now I love it. What does the rest of K-ON GAF think of the show?

Saw Man of Steel over the weekend. Kinda meh. Enjoyed the Pacific Rim trailer more than the actual movie. Might have enjoyed seeing Star Trek Into Darkness for a fifth time more.

Even More Random Thought: I wonder if anyone's tried a K-ON x Star Trek crossover fanfic/doujin. I may be the only person that's thought of this, so perhaps I could try :p. I already have some absurd ideas.

cajunator

Banned
If we're sharing 3DS fc's, I'll throw mine in: 2621-2678-5359. I need more K-ON GAF friends! I did end up getting Animal Crossing though I haven't played any of it yet.

I will be, of course!

Hey, sorry I missed you last night. I was starting to doze off at that point, for what it's worth.

Completely Random Thought Time: I'm going through Hidamari Sketch for the first time (halfway through x365). Took awhile to warm up to the art style, but now I love it. What does the rest of K-ON GAF think of the show?

Saw Man of Steel over the weekend. Kinda meh. Enjoyed the Pacific Rim trailer more than the actual movie. Might have enjoyed seeing Star Trek Into Darkness for a fifth time more.

Even More Random Thought: I wonder if anyone's tried a K-ON x Star Trek crossover fanfic/doujin. I may be the only person that's thought of this, so perhaps I could try :p. I already have some absurd ideas.

Hidamari sketch is super ultra mega adorable happy fun time.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Can I be the third or you already opened the gates?

Of course! I'll add ya when I get home.

Kin, you were right... Cordelia is pure.

Yes, she is pure <3. My second favorite waifu ever.

I'll end you when I get home too.

cjkeats

I'm still slowly working my way through S1 of Hidamari Sketch, but to me it feels like K-ON for art instead of music.

Yuno so best.

I'll end you when I get home too.

8HR3oDn.gif

:p

I'm still slowly working my way through S1 of Hidamari Sketch, but to me it feels like K-ON for art instead of music.

Yuno so best.

Yeah, I had the same feeling. Great show.

http://i.imgur.com/j7Pgqmp.jpg[IMG]
[/QUOTE]

Oh man, these are lovely. Never seen them before, the books make it feel like it's meant to be Alice in Wonderland or something similar.

Do want that Ritsu for my army!

Oh man, these are lovely. Never seen them before, the books make it feel like it's meant to be Alice in Wonderland or something similar.

Do want that Ritsu for my army!
Yeah, I haven't seen it either. My guess is they haven't been released yet, but I should look that up.
chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-000550

That's not Mio!
Though I suppose I could pretend it is pretty easily...

Top Bottom