• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

cajunator

Banned
j7Pgqmp.jpg

Tree G!

I'd love to see it!

I uhh...need these...

I ordered that Ikaruga figure the other day so hard.

which one? must seeeeee!

The plate is nice too >_<
It doesn't say when they're releasing them, and considering I can't find any place selling them, they must not be out yet I would think...
I uhh...need these...
I want them too!
which one? must seeeeee!
|
V​
chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet chet

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-000550

Labrys

You could always check eBay. Would probably have to pay through the nose though.

No. Noooo. Noooooooooooooooooooo.
Mandarake, AmiAmi pre-owned or Rakuten. Never eBay. You have a 90% percent chance of getting a bootleg, or overcharged, or an overpriced bootleg.

also hello guys

Mandarake, AmiAmi pre-owned or Rakuten. Never eBay. You have a 90% percent chance of getting a bootleg, or overcharged, or an overpriced bootleg.

also hello guys
Well yeah, you just have to research the seller before you go down the path of figure shopping, regardless of figure condition.
I was hoping they'd release some figure for the movie but alas nothing.

Well, there was a release of an Alter Nodoka figure not too long ago. Not to mention Banpresto is still chugging along making K-ON!! figures.

cajunator

Banned
Sad to say I don't own a K-On! figure. The ones I like are always sold out. :(

Thats never stopped me before.

also hello guys

Chance of bootleg- not high
overcharged- yep defintely
overpriced bootleg- not likely

They just popped up on my Amazon feed. Speaking of which, I was just talking about how I ordered this (the cheapest one) as sort of a test-run to see if I got the whole, entering my Japanese address thing right.

And the whole set:

BjH8X1v.jpg

Heh, I figured you would have gone for Mugi regardless. I want both sets...
Do you know when they're coming out, or are they already out? I kinda want the books and plates too...

Kazzy

Heh, I figured you would have gone for Mugi regardless. I want both sets....

Oh, don't worry, I will have them all. Also, Mio was similarly priced to Azusa (around 300 yen), so depending on prices elsewhere for you (if they are marked-up or whatever), I could work something out to send one your way.

Oh, don't worry, I will have them all. Also, Mio was similarly priced to Azusa (around 300 yen), so depending on prices elsewhere for you (if they are marked-up or whatever), I could work something out to send one your way.

Well, I definitely haven't found them listed anywhere yet
though maybe I haven't been looking very hard
, so I'll definitely take you up on that if I don't find anything.

Kazzy

Well, I definitely haven't found them listed anywhere yet
though maybe I haven't been looking very hard
, so I'll definitely take you up on that if I don't find anything.

They are pretty small (part of their charm), so I wouldn't think they'd be expensive shipping or anything. The full set (with characters and instruments) is about 5500 yen.

They are pretty small (part of their charm), so I wouldn't think they'd be expensive shipping or anything. The full set (with characters and instruments) is about 5500 yen.

Well that doesn't sound to bad at all. Do you know how much the bigger figures would cost? Like separate and together?
I'll PM you when I make up my mind.

cajunator

Banned
by the way, Mugi finally came in, so that completes the Banpresto Death Devil set!
Her box was mashed up but I paid 20 bucks for her and shes still technically in a sealed box so its a deal lol.
Pics tomorrow of them all unboxed.

by the way, Mugi finally came in, so that completes the Banpresto Death Devil set!
Her box was mashed up but I paid 20 bucks for her and shes still technically in a sealed box so its a deal lol.
Pics tomorrow of them all unboxed.
Yeah, if the figures are fine, I don't care what the package condition comes in.
I can't wait to see them all!

Episode 11 watched. :D

Review coming after I finish 12! Then you'll get a double dose of Ricchan madness.

Hope you're ready for this, Chet. ;3

Top Bottom