• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

It's that time again! Warning, Picture overload!

K-ON! Episode 11 Review

5G1iqXJ.png

^ Damn right!

It's been a little while since I've watched my last episode
Sorry Chet :p
I wasn't expecting where this episode wound up going. It started out pretty good. Ricchan ONCE AGAIN forgets to turn in the form for the live show xD She pays the price of course. We also discover we still don't have a band name! I loved the suggestions from the girls. Chocolate Melody, Mio? Yui and Ritsu's are to character of course.

Poor Yui has been neglecting her Guita, even though she's had it tucked in with her for bed each night. I love how she holds up the dress to it. lol.

I liked the Shop scene, Mio's in the corner starring at all the lefty stuff when Ricchan tries to pry her out. All the "No"'s were pretty funny. When Yui has to get to Nodoka, and Mio came along, Ritsu was jealous! When they came back to practice, I was surprised how tense they made it. Ritsu seemed genuinely hurt. I do like Azu-Nyan trying to break up the scene with being adorable.

Poor Ricchan was actually sick. Poor thing. I love how Ritsu knew it was Mio's loud steps coming up the stairs. Way too cute this scene. I loved the background music that plays, while Mio's head is against poor Ritsu trying to sleep.

It was icing on the Cake when the girls showed up and Yui fell asleep next to Ricchan out of nowhere. xD

Finally, we discover the name for the group, Afterschool Teatime, which is just absolutely adorable.

The episode started slow and funny, turned serious, and back to funny. It's another reason I really enjoy K-ON! It takes me places I don't necesarily think it's going to go.

A very solid and good episode it gets

kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
's and a tray of Mugi treats!
K-ON-(Mugi-chan)-Tea.jpg

It's that time again! Warning, Picture overload!

K-ON! Episode 11 Review

The episode started slow and funny, turned serious, and back to funny. It's another reason I really enjoy K-ON! It takes me places I don't necesarily think it's going to go.

A very solid and good episode it gets

kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
kAlzy23.jpg
's and a tray of Mugi treats!
K-ON-(Mugi-chan)-Tea.jpg

Yay!
Is a tray of Mugi treats more or less than a Ricchan? Hohoho
I love this episode, it's quite different than your normal episode, but without making it seem out of place. Plus it highlights Mio and Ritsu's relationship in a way that it shows it's not just one-sided.
Pure pure!

Yay!
Is a tray of Mugi treats more or less than a Ricchan? Hohoho
I love this episode, it's quite different than your normal episode, but without making it seem out of place. Plus it highlights Mio and Ritsu's relationship in a way that it shows it's not just one-sided.
Pure pure!

I'll leave the value of the Mugi treats up to you! It was a fantastic episode. I loved seeing their relationship, down to Ritsu getting jealous too. It was definitely high quality, probably my 2nd favorite episode with it's uniqueness.

Also Pure*Pure was a really cute name! Mio mentioned it quite a few times too. I'll have the Episode 12 review up a little later.

haha. This avatar suits me so well. It's my go to avatar for sure, and it's so quotable. It definitely deserved to be brought out for the new reviews. Did it for Chet too. ;)

I'll leave the value of the Mugi treats up to you! It was a fantastic episode. I loved seeing their relationship, down to Ritsu getting jealous too. It was definitely high quality, probably my 2nd favorite episode with it's uniqueness.

Also Pure*Pure was a really cute name! Mio mentioned it quite a few times too. I'll have the Episode 12 review up a little later.

It's great to get these reviews again!

Articalys

*clears KI:U chapter 11*

*an ENTIRE EXTRA PAGE of achievements gets added*

...well, I probably should have figured that was going to happen eventually.

They just popped up on my Amazon feed. Speaking of which, I was just talking about how I ordered this (the cheapest one) as sort of a test-run to see if I got the whole, entering my Japanese address thing right.

And the whole set:

http://i.imgur.com/BjH8X1v.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

So they are available from amazon.jp? They ship to the UK right.

¥450 for the little plates! sold.

//NVM//

It's not sold by Amazon but a seller shop on Amazon

//EDIT2//

....who ships to the UK, back in business.

I have the Plum one ordered. The standing one is sufficiently squee so It could become a double order. I shall leave it up to my whim. I like the Plum face and pose better but standing figures take up less room. and work better with other figures.

Hmm..I never noticed the standing one! I might just have to get that one instead of the sitting ;_;

StayDead

Woops, Monster Hunter 4 went up on Amiami for pre-order and it's already sold out.

I guess I'll just go digital.

I've got far too many 3DS games pre-ordered at the minute with them. Ace Attorney 5, M&L4 Dream Team, Etrian Oddesy and the Millenium Girl, Donkey Kong Country Returns (although that shipped) and Conception 2. Damn 3DS, why do you have to be so good. T_T

cajunator

Banned
Woops, Monster Hunter 4 went up on Amiami for pre-order and it's already sold out.

I guess I'll just go digital.

I've got far too many 3DS games pre-ordered at the minute with them. Ace Attorney 5, M&L4 Dream Team, Etrian Oddesy and the Millenium Girl, Donkey Kong Country Returns (although that shipped) and Conception 2. Damn 3DS, why do you have to be so good. T_T

I highly approve of your avatar.

cajunator

Banned
Im staying here at my parents house for a fish fry tonight before work so no Death Devil K-on pics till tomorrow. But I will post them soooon!

That second review will have to wait til late tonight when I return from seeing WICKED! I'm real excited. :D

My envy knows no bounds.

I wish I could draw. Or write. Or make music. Or had any artistic talent whatsoever.

;_;

Hey, I reckon you're pretty good at Warriors Orochi! ;D Let's play that sometime. <3

Top Bottom