• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Stark

Banned
gSlHAMU.jpg

Mayushii <3

Articalys

Still working through KI:U right now, up to chapter 16. I said it before and I'll keep saying it but the characters, dialogue, and voices in this game are near impeccable. Whoever's in charge of them should be responsible for it in all their games going forward.

Chet, I'm not sure what you think I "really want to know" so I avoided that spoilered line entirely; I'll need more context on what you wanted to tell me. All I was saying was that
Palutena's page alone definitely didn't seem like enough for the full game, especially with only half of the Zodiac constellations accounted for. I knew of Viridi's existence thanks to the Smash thread but didn't think she'd open up the second achivements page.

Thats true.
different lighting conditions and ambiance of a room gives it a personal look.
Yeah, makes them seem like real things. Of course this isn't a problem when you get them yourself, but for those you don't have it's great.
And don't forget PHONE PICTURES

I do like looking at all the pictures, though. :3

even if i get jealous :(
Jealousy is just a drive to get more!
There my K-on figures for now!

Also I never posted this last time, but I picked up one of those Mio plushies a while back, along with a Kirino Bag and T-shirt.
I'd love to have a Mio plushy. More than one in fact, I'd like a whole army of Mio plushies!

That second review will have to wait til late tonight when I return from seeing WICKED! I'm real excited. :D

Hey, I reckon you're pretty good at Warriors Orochi! ;D Let's play that sometime. <3

Yay for the reviews! And have fun seeing Wicked!

I also second the Warriors Orochi suggestion. Again, I'm sorry I ended up missing you the other night.

cjkeats

There my K-on figures for now!

Also I never posted this last time, but I picked up one of those Mio plushies a while back, along with a Kirino Bag and T-shirt.

That Azusa will be my first K-on figure if I can't find Alter Yui for a decent price. If so it'll be my second.
Cause, god dayum gurl gotta back that ass up.
I'm so sorry for that, my emotions got the best of me.

Nice Kirino stuff! Time for a figure of her.

That Azusa will be my first K-on figure if I can't find Alter Yui for a decent price. If so it'll be my second.
Cause, god dayum gurl gotta back that ass up.
I'm so sorry for that, my emotions got the best of me.

Hmm yeah I bought her when she was released, almost 2 years ago now I think.

Nice Kirino stuff! Time for a figure of her.

I have some figures of her :p and Figma's :D but I could do with more!

Cool stuff, I'm just thinking of getting an HTT and ''Keep Calm and K-ON'' shirt.

Also,
wrr6D3T.jpg

Why didn't anybody tell me about this coming out soon?!?

Cool stuff, I'm just thinking of getting an HTT and ''Keep Calm and K-ON'' shirt.

Also,
wrr6D3T.jpg

Why didn't anybody tell me about this coming out soon?!?

Well I did mention it in the OP
Haha, like anyone reads those!
But I suppose it is really close to coming out. I should be hyping it up even more!

Top Bottom