• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

cjkeats

really disliked Angel Beats so with this waifu wars finally justifies its existence to me. good job waifu warriors.

ZVa9YK6.jpg

Oh thank god.

cjkeats

It had a few things going for it, but when they crammed 12 episodes of stuff into the last 3 episodes, shit kinda fell apart.

And in retrospect, I'm still not entirely sure I understood the premise.

Stark

Banned
It was a rushed piece of something, so I'm not surprised.

If that's ISML, It has been declining (I think) so that'll be my reasoning for Mio scraping it.

Welcome to the future.

I'm sorry.
Everyone has a mod except for us :(
Hitokage used to lurk about, well he might still, but that doesn't mean anything now.
I had a dream tonight... i think i'm in love with Ritsu.
N7XZwyr.gif

really disliked Angel Beats so with this waifu wars finally justifies its existence to me. good job waifu warriors.

ZVa9YK6.jpg
This is unacceptable. Mio should have demolished her.
hmph... love knows no bounds.
image.php

You were asking for it.

Articalys

Can someone tell me what this new inline tweet feature did before it was rolled back for, according to Timan, people heavily abusing it? Anyone have a screenshot of what it looked like?

edit: never mind, found a picture in the beta thread. Yeah IMO that was never a good idea to implement.

Madao

after the Mugi storm 2 pages back, people can't pull themselves together anymore.

i just noticed that i had skipped a page last time i checked.

K-ON! - 1

Well, I went into this looking for fun, and I got fun! Well sort of. This is only the beginning after all. Characters are pretty likeable so far. Especially Homura Akemi Mio Akiyama.

And that's pretty much it! I enjoyed the little humour bits they threw in there, so that's a bonus. What I didn't like was that one scene where Mio and Ritsu were waiting and nothing was happening. I felt like they could have done a SpongeBob-esque time card thing, so that was a missed humour opportunity.

But it's not bad so far. Let's see how the rest of this goes. Hopefully it gets better.

You don't enjoy all these garish colors mixed around the page?
I just don't understand the green, what does green have to do with NeoGAF?
NOW MAKE A SEASON 3 GODAMMIT
Stay strong my friend.

Hm, looks like I have some work to do.

And what's new? Well, you know, other than GAF looking like it does now. I mean, really!?
I hope you enjoyed it!
not a joke if there's more complaints than compliments :|
Does anyone remember when the last layout came out? Yeah, no one liked it then either.
i feel sorry for Kuroneko, stuck in such a bad show :(
the only picture i've found so far from the K-On seiyuu get together is this one of the real drum & bass Satomi & Yoko looking super cute
They should be in everything together. They are cuties.
Oh man, them with hats are so cute, now that I know I could own them, I must have them!
K-ON! - 1

Well, I went into this looking for fun, and I got fun! Well sort of. This is only the beginning after all. Characters are pretty likeable so far. Especially Homura Akemi Mio Akiyama.

And that's pretty much it! I enjoyed the little humour bits they threw in there, so that's a bonus. What I didn't like was that one scene where Mio and Ritsu were waiting and nothing was happening. I felt like they could have done a SpongeBob-esque time card thing, so that was a missed humour opportunity.

But it's not bad so far. Let's see how the rest of this goes. Hopefully it gets better.
Well, K-ON! doesn't really try to be SpingeBob like. It just tries to be regular girls doing regular girl things.
The next episode is more of a character introduction compared to what the first episode is. And I believe the show only gets better from here.

Top Bottom