• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Got back from Best Buy.

iPhone 5 32GB get for $299.99 - $50.00 sale - $60.00 store credit for returned game - $150.00 gift card for trade-in of iPhone 4 16GB = $39.99 phone.

Was way too good a deal to pass up. I was going to hold out for the 32GB of the 5S or whatever the new iPhone ends up being, but a functional $260.00 discount was way too much to pass up. ^^;

cjkeats

Got back from Best Buy.

iPhone 5 32GB get for $299.99 - $50.00 sale - $60.00 store credit for returned game - $150.00 gift card for trade-in of iPhone 4 16GB = $39.99 phone.

Was way too good a deal to pass up. I was going to hold out for the 32GB of the 5S or whatever the new iPhone ends up being, but a functional $260.00 discount was way too much to pass up. ^^;

Nice price. Welcome to the long screen world. Now grab Zombiegal Kawaii and enjoy the cuteness.
Oh and I think you'll like my wallpaper :3

qMcAOd6.png

K-On!! 08
ibdRlOElWUY278.gif

muzu muzu jishimu mashi mahoshi
rura raru sasu riri ri
tsunu tari keri tashi tashiki kemu
ramu beshi rashi maji nari meri
dou shite sou nari tari gotoshi

I promised Chet, and even if I'm not feeling great, I succeeded! An episode I expect out of this season, a slow-paced episode based around a single plot point, Yui trying to figure out what do to in her future but filled with flashbacks. The Mio flashback was my favorite and her backpedaling when she said "mama" was pretty adorable. Plus, any episode that has lots of Sawa, Mio and Nodoka is good in my book!

Articalys

It's funny you guys are on a Mugi bender because this news article just showed up:
Voice actress Minako Kotobuki (K-ON!'s Tsumugi, Tiger & Bunny's Blue Rose, Natsu-iro Kiseki's Natsumi) stars as the high school teacher Yumi Motonishi in the School Girl Complex ~Hōsōbu-hen~ (School Girl Complex: Broadcasting Club Edition) live-action film. Stardust Pictures began streaming a promotional video on Friday for the film that will open in Japan on August 17.

Yuki Aoyama's popular School Girl Complex photograph collection, which East Press first published in 2010, inspired the film. Yūichi Onuma (Akiba, Nude) is directing and editing the film, and Japanese pop music group Sayonara Ponytail contributed the theme song "Himitsu no Jikan" (Secret Time).

The film's "forbidden love" story focuses on an all-female high school's broadcasting club as members prepare for a school festival. Motonishi (Kotobuki) serves as advisor to the broadcasting club. Club president Manami Shintani (portrayed by Seventeen magazine model Aoi Morikawa) begins to have feelings for the new club member Chiyuki Mitsuka (Mugi Kadowaki), but Chiyuki's older boyfriend Yukiya (Tomoharu Hasegawa) endangers their developing relationship.
So yes, Mugi's seiyuu literally has a supporting role in a yuri-focused film. (The article also points out that she's done live-action work before as well.)

K-On!! 08
ibdRlOElWUY278.gif

I promised Chet, and even if I'm not feeling great, I succeeded! An episode I expect out of this season, a slow-paced episode based around a single plot point, Yui trying to figure out what do to in her future but filled with flashbacks. The Mio flashback was my favorite and her backpedaling when she said "mama" was pretty adorable. Plus, any episode that has lots of Sawa, Mio and Nodoka is good in my book!

I love the little Mio part. And Mio calling her mom "mama" is the cutest thing ever. This episode is just super cute overall, so glad KyoAni animated it, since it was only an extra comic at the end of the third volume in the manga.
It's funny you guys are on a Mugi bender because this news article just showed up:

So yes, Mugi's seiyuu literally has a supporting role in a yuri-focused film. (The article also points out that she's done live-action work before as well.)

Huh, I would have never known she was an actor beyond just with her voice. She definitely looks the part.

Labrys

My friend got me to watch a couple episodes of Nyaruko the other day. It's fun, may watch some more.
And, my Alice Nendoroid came in. It's really cute, I can see faceplate swapping with Mugi whenever I get her.

Also, sorry I haven't really been posting much. It's hard for me to dual task things... 8D;;

I love the little Mio part. And Mio calling her mom "mama" is the cutest thing ever. This episode is just super cute overall, so glad KyoAni animated it, since it was only an extra comic at the end of the third volume in the manga.
Be honest, you love Mio whatever she does! :p But yeah, it was super adorable. Both of those parts with her!

And you can really tell these season 2 episodes are from some of the 4koma chapters since it sometimes drags on for a leeeettle bit. But that's okay as long as it's fun!

My friend got me to watch a couple episodes of Nyaruko the other day. It's fun, may watch some more.
And, my Alice Nendoroid came in. It's really cute, I can see faceplate swapping with Mugi whenever I get her.

Also, sorry I haven't really been posting much. It's hard for me to dual task things... 8D;;
You didn't use my advice and words, but that's okay. YOU'RE HERE! Nyaruko is just that, fun. Not much else. lol

Too busy playing... Dumbnimal Crassing...

Be honest, you love Mio whatever she does! :p But yeah, it was super adorable. Both of those parts with her!
Hhmmm... You might have a point there.
And you can really tell these season 2 episodes are from some of the 4koma chapters since it sometimes drags on for a leeeettle bit. But that's okay as long as it's fun!
The whole manga is 4koma. In fact the Mio and Ritsu flash back in this episode is one of the few parts that isn't 4koma.

Top Bottom