• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Azusa's voice actor is also Kirino's?

4gwuDEf.jpg

Eww, I'm not sure if I like this new layout thingy.

Do any of you guys have any experience with google wallet? I've paid for 4 subscriptions for magazines from japan on jlist (Afternoon, Dengeki Bunko, Comic Alive and Hiragana times). It's supposed to be a rolling subscription, but it seems to have only been a one off payment, and I have no idea how to set it up so it rolls over. Any help would be appreciated, as it's a pain to get hold of customer support when I'm all over the place.

Duty free shops are the bane of my existence.
I've bought;
a new cooling pad,
A logitech trackball M570 mouse,
an xbox pad for the laptop,
a casio g-shock watch,
a weird orient express lighter,
sony MDR-ZX600 headphones,
Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning (only 2 hours in, loving it so far!),
and Disgaea 3 : AoD (Haven't started it yet.)

I need to be in the middle of the sea so I'm not spending money!

I may be going to Iceland next, but I think the port we may be calling into is in the middle of nowhere. Still, there should be some nice scenery.

Eww, I'm not sure if I like this new layout thingy.

Do any of you guys have any experience with google wallet? I've paid for 4 subscriptions for magazines from japan on jlist (Afternoon, Dengeki Bunko, Comic Alive and Hiragana times). It's supposed to be a rolling subscription, but it seems to have only been a one off payment, and I have no idea how to set it up so it rolls over. Any help would be appreciated, as it's a pain to get hold of customer support when I'm all over the place.

Duty free shops are the bane of my existence.
I've bought;
a new cooling pad,
A logitech trackball M570 mouse,
an xbox pad for the laptop,
a casio g-shock watch,
a weird orient express lighter,
sony MDR-ZX600 headphones,
Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning (only 2 hours in, loving it so far!),
and Disgaea 3 : AoD (Haven't started it yet.)

I need to be in the middle of the sea so I'm not spending money!

I may be going to Iceland next, but I think the port we may be calling into is in the middle of nowhere. Still, there should be some nice scenery.

You should be buying K-ON! merchandise! ;)

Iceland I've heard is a beautiful place, I hope you enjoy your time out there!

Top Bottom