• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

That sounds a lot like 4chan. Seems to be the general mentality there.

It sounds to me like you don't actually know a lot about 4chan. And no, reading the Wikipedia article about it doesn't count.

I don't understand how anyone can frequently visit 4chan.

I go there all the time. It's a pretty fun place to hang out and look at the random images. I don't post there, since anything you post will vanish anyways within a few hours. But sometimes you'll encounter amazing things.

StayDead

I'd like to say I keep an eye on 2ch but for some reason I keep forgetting to read it and I'm so far behind on everything this season that I don't want to get spoiled :p

cajunator

Banned
f17siiE.jpg

This picture is quite close to perfect except that...

Mio is sitting on the wrong side!!

yes chet. thats exactly whats wrong.

Wtf I think I slept for 12 hours

Usually I get about 4 hours.

Kazzy

"Attack On Titan "

Broad, breakthrough anime propagates that type of rhetoric. Anything with some sort of mainstream appeal invariably does, because it manages to touch a lot of people who had previously left the fold, for whatever reason. People try to rekindle their interest, and they bring all their baggage along with it.

And say what you will about the individual show threads, but AnimeGAF in general is the only place where I'm actually willing to talk about this sort of stuff.

Come now, we really should be focusing on Mugi. Look at that smile.

You know..I always forget Mugi is there. Always.

"Attack On Titan "

Broad, breakthrough anime propagates that type of rhetoric. Anything with some sort of mainstream appeal invariably does, because it manages to touch a lot of people who had previously left the fold, for whatever reason. People try to rekindle their interest, and they bring all their baggage along with it.

And say what you will about the individual show threads, but AnimeGAF in general is the only place where I'm actually willing to talk about this sort of stuff.

Kazzy~ Found a new Keion! capsule machine?

"Attack On Titan "

AnimeGAF is pretty worthless for real anime discussion, they just shit on everything. Fortunately, there's KeionGAF.

Kazzy

AnimeGAF is pretty worthless for real anime discussion, they just shit on everything. Fortunately, there's KeionGAF.

It has its problems, certainly, but that's not to say that there isn't some worthwhile discussion to be had. True, certain shows get precedent over others
perhaps a little unfairly
, but that's the tradeoff with having such a large catch-all thread.

Barring a few instances, I always find it worthwhile.

cajunator

Banned
Perfection is sitting next to Yui =P

Fuckin a!

Come now, we really should be focusing on Mugi. Look at that smile.

Well shes a total cutie in that picture too.

I dont shit on everything!
I actually like most things.
Im always squeeing over something in animegaf.
Ok so Im not the majority though..

I dont shit on everything!
I actually like most things.
Im always squeeing over something in animegaf.
Ok so Im not the majority though..

Your positivity is definitely most welcome be it here, animegaf, anywhere!

I try to mostly be positive...unless we're talking about Gundam AGE :p.

Anywho, I got home much later than expected last night so I didn't have a chance to check inside the box figma Mio came in to try to find her bass strap. figma Azusa is still in her box so I'm guessing if need be I can take her guitar strap and give it to Mio. She should be willing to make the sacrifice for any of the original four anyway.

Completely neglected to comment on this yesterday, so allow me to fix that...

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!!

cajunator

Banned
Your positivity is definitely most welcome be it here, animegaf, anywhere!

I try to mostly be positive...unless we're talking about Gundam AGE :p.

Anywho, I got home much later than expected last night so I didn't have a chance to check inside the box figma Mio came in to try to find her bass strap. figma Azusa is still in her box so I'm guessing if need be I can take her guitar strap and give it to Mio. She should be willing to make the sacrifice for any of the original four anyway.

Completely neglected to comment on this yesterday, so allow me to fix that...

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!!

I try to be optimistic thanks!
I really cant when its regarding shows like SAO or Gantz though. hate those so much.
But otherwise I generally enjoy most things to varying degrees.

Were those figmas used? dont see how a strap could get lost like that.

I try to be optimistic thanks!
I really cant when its regarding shows like SAO or Gantz though. hate those so much.
But otherwise I generally enjoy most things to varying degrees.

There are things that I absolutely can't stand either (you named two of them) but I either try to engage in rational discussion about it or just not talk about it at all. I don't really like to dwell on the negative.

One observation I have about animeGAF is that I feel like half the time I try to discuss anything there I get overlooked. I'm sure that part of it is the speed those threads move, but maybe it's also because I don't post there as much as some people do. It has led to me posting even less there, but perhaps I could try being more assertive.

Were those figmas used? dont see how a strap could get lost like that.

Nope, brand new, though I wouldn't be surprised if I either overlooked it because of the way it was packaged or I somehow lost it in taking Mio out of the box. I keep all of my figure boxes in large plastic bins in another closet so I'm going to have to dig it out later and take a look.

cajunator

Banned
There are things that I absolutely can't stand either (you named two of them) but I either try to engage in rational discussion about it or just not talk about it at all. I don't really like to dwell on the negative.

One observation I have about animeGAF is that I feel like half the time I try to discuss anything there I get overlooked. I'm sure that part of it is the speed those threads move, but maybe it's also because I don't post there as much as some people do. It has led to me posting even less there, but perhaps I could try being more assertive.

Nope, brand new, though I wouldn't be surprised if I either overlooked it because of the way it was packaged or I somehow lost it in taking Mio out of the box. I keep all of my figure boxes in large plastic bins in another closet so I'm going to have to dig it out later and take a look.

Its partly my fault cause I post so much junk in there.

Stark

Banned
Speaking of that gif, I can't sleep on a plane at all. Made that 13 hour flight to Japan back when I was in college feel REALLY long and tedious. But oh so worth it!

Think I mentioned before that I haven't been on a flight in a long time. I don't think I could sleep or would want to since I'd be enjoying it too much!

K-OnGAF i demand to be drowned in Ritsu's gifs.

My personal favorite, courtesy of Chet:

hv1vT.gif

Think I mentioned before that I haven't been on a flight in a long time. I don't think I could sleep or would want to since I'd be enjoying it too much!

That flight was actually the first one I had been on in ages. This was back in 2001, so all I had on board was a book or two and my GBA. It's fine for the first few hours, then the reality that it's a really long flight starts to set it. On the other hand, I was by myself so if I had some friends with me it might have been different.

Top Bottom