• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Labrys

my day is going lovely so have a cute picture guys
tumblr_mowv22yP5X1qktq5eo1_500.jpg

cheered me up a little at least

Stark

Banned
For the record, I played the trombone. It was too big for me though so I had to quit the class and get a refund since it was too late to order another instrument, lol.

Iori/Yayoi is cool, but it's no Yukiho/Makoto.

That's too boring:

Miki/Makoto

She goes with everyone.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I used to play Trumpet. I don't anymore, it was too stressful taking lessons and several years later I can't remember it anymore anyway. >>;

I was totally playing the first part of a song a few minutes ago (N's Farewell) - I'm so slow at sight reading D:

I also have a guitar... what is it again... I think it's an Epiphone Les Paul Special II. I've forgotten all my finger positions, so I'll have to relearn them if I pick it up again.

I was totally playing the first part of a song a few minutes ago (N's Farewell) - I'm so slow at sight reading D:

I also have a guitar... what is it again... I think it's an Epiphone Les Paul Special II. I've forgotten all my finger positions, so I'll have to relearn them if I pick it up again.

But it would be fun to pick it up again, don't you think?
QqdJy.gif

Stark

Banned
Nah, it went more the way of "The anime you like is shit and my taste is superior"

So most anime thread's on this forum then. Should have separated it from the Oreimo ones, lol.

At least it's not like the forums I frequent where it's "All anime is like shit and my taste is superior."

For me it's 10x worse here. I can't even get through a Japanese game thread anymore.

Top Bottom