• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Chet, make me a smoothie.

TaDdT.gif

cajunator

Banned
I can sorta understand that kind of obsession with a single character. I do have three Saber figures...and three Kuroneko figures...and three Kuroyukihime figures soon....
Sometimes a particular character just "clicks"

Being stuck at anchor is soo boring. I still have loads to do, but time seems to move slower =\
I'm using this opportunity to spam the hell out of my phone internet for anime I started watching before I left. International roaming also sucks.

Also, does a Megumi nendo exist? I can't seem to find one :(

Not a chance, much more more prominent characters don't even have one.

Shame :( I haven't looked for any more since I bought my first 2 full size and 3 petits. I want moar! But I spend too much money...

I should have at least 2 issues of Dengeki Bunko, Comic Alive and Afternoon waiting for me whenever I end up getting off this ship though. The slowest shipping method from Japan is surprisingly fast. It estimated 3-6 weeks for each magazine, the first one apparently arrived at home 4 days after I started the subscription.

Completely off-topic, but I'm amazed at how good some of the Filipino crew are at karaoke. It was mind-blowing. And I can't sing at all :p

As a side note, I think I may be slowly going insane.

Shame :( I haven't looked for any more since I bought my first 2 full size and 3 petits. I want moar! But I spend too much money...

I should have at least 2 issues of Dengeki Bunko, Comic Alive and Afternoon waiting for me whenever I end up getting off this ship though. The slowest shipping method from Japan is surprisingly fast. It estimated 3-6 weeks for each magazine, the first one apparently arrived at home 4 days after I started the subscription.

Completely off-topic, but I'm amazed at how good some of the Filipino crew are at karaoke. It was mind-blowing. And I can't sing at all :p

Are you UK Based? When ever I ship from Japan I choose the freight option [cheaper and mostly doesn't get charged by customs] and I always get them within 2 weeks at the most.

Are you UK Based? When ever I ship from Japan I choose the freight option [cheaper and mostly doesn't get charged by customs] and I always get them within 2 weeks at the most.

Yeah, the UK is home for me... Customs fucked me hard when I bought the nendos, but I think the magazines got through without any charges.

Not sure if this was posted while I was away.

tumblr_mokdpnoEbg1rz2r4lo1_500.jpg
Nope, you're the first! :)
Being stuck at anchor is soo boring. I still have loads to do, but time seems to move slower =\
I'm using this opportunity to spam the hell out of my phone internet for anime I started watching before I left. International roaming also sucks.

Also, does a Megumi nendo exist? I can't seem to find one :(
Nope, the only side character that got a Nendoroid was Ui.

Hang in there buddy!
Watch your back!

Top Bottom