• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I just got informed that I was not chosen for a Senior position. 3rd time this year. Need cute things.

e1kIDPv.gif

I think it's one of the cutest things Mio does in the whole show. I probably find it so cute because of how normal it is, as it's exactly what I would do if I saw someone looking at my notes.
I have been told that my notes are cute...
As an aside, I do really like that Mio plushie I picked up back at Anime Boston. I think I'll try to hunt more down at Otakon.
I'd love to have a Mio plushie of my own, do you think you could get me one if you find one there? I'd love you forever.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I think it's one of the cutest things Mio does in the whole show. I probably find it so cute because of how normal it is, as it's exactly what I would do if I saw someone looking at my notes.
I have been told that my notes are cute...

I used to get in trouble in Middle School for drawing on the sides/negative spaces of my homework. XD

Well, if anyone wants to do transparency help again I'd certainly be willing to put it in the rotation ;).
KxR0pAX.png
5V6izXZ.png
frP2WA5.png

And red, because she probably should be wearing red.
3R1P0QD.png
aXz8ulA.png
IZ8upOG.png

If I do see one there (and I probably will) I'll let you know!
That would be great! :)
Yay, semi-lewd picturetime!

I really like my current avatar, but I want moar Megumi...
I love seeing your avatar pop up though!
I drew this for Ura-kun
That's great cajun! She looks like she'd be ready to be wild!

Top Bottom