• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

But do you have any other pixiv favorites?

Tom

As seen here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=61940949&postcount=7210

UkRHAsu.png

Looking more closely, I skimmed over a lot of the art on that account and didn't even notice some of it was K-On related. The styles are wildly different from one piece to the next.

Zastie

Neo Member
What happened to your amazing Mugi avatar?
ZTGB0gJ.png

Well, I'm kinda a person who likes to change avatars a lot, and due to stuff on the LoL forums I'm not really gonna change my avatars there. People like mine there too much, I'd upset people if I changed it. XD

StayDead

After 12 hours my internet is finally back.

*drops to the floor crying*

That was horrible, horrible I say! orz

I did watch the first Macross Fronteir movie, but I wanted to check the net afterwards and couldn't T_T

The last couple of days...ugh. Trying to adjust to a big change to my schedule and I think it's exposing just how not a morning person old I am. Haven't played anything, have only squeezed in a few Hidamari Sketch eps, and haven't even set up my new pc that arrived back on Tuesday. I need to be a better K-ON gaffer :(.

Your love of Ritsu has made me love her a lot more, and this pic certainly helps!

I'm very impressed if that's the case.

Oooh, I like. Wouldn't mind avatar-izing Ui, though I'm no good at stuff like that (like doing the transparency stuff and so on).

One last Mio, just for good measure.

Oh yes....hnnnnnnnnnnng

I did watch the first Macross Fronteir movie, but I wanted to check the net afterwards and couldn't T_T

Did you like it? I watched it awhile back and thought it was pretty good (especially the ending). I still have yet to watch the second movie though.

Stark

Banned

I wouldn't be able to handle that. ):

holy shit dat negative space usage
It's god damn amazing is what it is!
Oh no, don't misunderstand, no one comes close to the Mugi, but I do like switching things up now and then. I've had several Mugi avatars before this.

tumblr_llvv2uXmwB1qkq3vco1_500.gif
I'll have to believe you, not that I have any reason to doubt you.

A few years ago I had the power go out for like half a week. I got so much shit done it was crazy.
One could say your level is "dedication". Others could say "problematic".
Depends how you spin it.

2ykLRpI.png
Only losers would claim it's problematic.
The last couple of days...ugh. Trying to adjust to a big change to my schedule and I think it's exposing just how not a morning person old I am. Haven't played anything, have only squeezed in a few Hidamari Sketch eps, and haven't even set up my new pc that arrived back on Tuesday. I need to be a better K-ON gaffer :(.

But you're here now, turn that frown upside down!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I just got informed that I was not chosen for a Senior position. 3rd time this year. Need cute things.

Top Bottom