• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

We should have saved all of those Mugi posts from a while back for today.

61DBqaJ.png

StayDead

Just watched Sayonara no Tsubasa, the second Macross Frontier movie and damn, that's easily one of my favourite movies now. The films did what the series did but 10 times better and the story was exceptional this time around. So many twists, turns and amazing moments. I couldn't possibly describe them all.

Macross is so good <3

cjkeats

I've been reading the manga. It's okay. Not really digging Kakifly's art. But eh, it'll be worth it once I get to the new club.

It's fun to see all the scenes from the openings that came from the chapter beginnings.
I love KONgaf and KONgaf IRC.

You're one of my favourite defects from PersonaGAF <3

I've been reading the manga. It's okay. Not really digging Kakifly's art. But eh, it'll be worth it once I get to the new club.

It's fun to see all the scenes from the openings that came from the chapter beginnings.
Eh, he gets better the further along it goes I think.

Yeah, you're probably talking about the second season's first opening, which is full of manga references, while the second opening is full of anime only references.
qB9S44M.jpg

I rewatch particular episodes sometimes.
But not the full series front to back?

cjkeats

Eh, he gets better the further along it goes I think.

Yeah, you're probably talking about the second season's first opening, which is full of manga references, while the second opening is full of anime only references.

Yeah, I'm only on chapter 27(which is three times further than I made it my first two attempts).
It does explain where a lot of scenes came from I was curious about, specifically Yui with the fork in her mouth.
P14yywX.png
BRvFzUG.png

Hataraku Maou-sama!

This was a fun little series. It was at times clever, and occasionally featured barely adequately animated action sequences. The characters were all likeable and it was pretty amusing to see everyone adjusting to the culture shock of being in a world where they weren't all sworn enemies and trying to hell to kill each other. Most importantly, it didn't try to hard to be something it wasn't but felt comfortable in it's own shoes. The animation from White Fox was perfectly serviceable for the budget it was given, and the music overall was quite good. It actually had one of my favorite OPs this season, and nano.RIPE contributes an enjoyable ED in their distinctive style.

I'm going to be sad now that it's over, but who knows, maybe someone will greenlight another season of this someday. And if not, well, I guess I could always read the manga.

Top Bottom