• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

cjkeats

Finished the concert. That beast is over 3 and a half hours long.
Good show. Something I didn't notice the first time, they stopped pretending to play instruments and actually played Pure Pure Heart, U&I, and Fuwa Fuwa Time. Impressive.

The show closes with all the girls coming out and each giving a speech about something. Couldn't figure out what exactly. Out of the ten of them, Ayana, Satomi, and Yoko cried like babies during their speeches.
Then everyone as a group performed Come With Me and it was awesome.
Really fun show overall. I hope some subtitles or a transcript or something is out there so we can figure out what they're saying for the line readings and speeches.
u6tTWcu.png

For those curious, from left to right: Azusa, Ritsu, Yui, Mio, and Mugi

LayLa

Finished the concert. That beast is over 3 and a half hours long.
Good show. Something I didn't notice the first time, they stopped pretending to play instruments and actually played Pure Pure Heart, U&I, and Fuwa Fuwa Time. Impressive.

The show closes with all the girls coming out and each giving a speech about something. Couldn't figure out what exactly. Out of the ten of them, Ayana, Satomi, and Yoko cried like babies during their speeches.
Then everyone as a group performed Come With Me and it was awesome.
Really fun show overall. I hope some subtitles or a transcript or something is out there so we can figure out what they're saying for the line readings and speeches.

there are fansubs for both concerts out there
my favourite extra is this clip of the girls getting their instruments for the first time.
it's timestamped as feb 2009 which is 10 months before the first concert, and only Minako seems to know how to play hers, although Aki seems to know some chords
its followed by a clips of them practicing 2 years later before the second concert
Ayana starts crying when they sing Tenshi ni Fureta yo!

cjkeats

Just got a message on Facebook from a friend.
DN3vCXh.png

there are fansubs for both concerts out there
my favourite extra is this clip of the girls getting their instruments for the first time.
it's timestamped as feb 2009 which is 10 months before the first concert, and only Minako seems to know how to play hers, although Aki seems to know some chords
its followed by a clips of them practicing 2 years later before the second concert
Ayana starts crying when they sing Tenshi ni Fureta yo!

*strum* WAHHHHHHHHHH
That was cute. I haven't seen the first concert yet. I believe I've heard before that Minako was the only one with prior musical experience.

Poor Ayana. Too sweet :3
Funny thing, they give her a different guitar in the first part.

LayLa

*strum* WAHHHHHHHHHH
That was cute. I haven't seen the first one yet. I believe I've heard before that Minako was the only one with prior musical experience.

Poor Ayana. Too sweet :3
Funny thing, they give her a different guitar in the first part.

the first one has pretty much the same order of events, but also has the announcement for the second season of the anime - the crowd go understandably nuts!
think its amazing that Yoko is right-handed and plays bass left-handed while singing in front of a massive audience only 10 months after picking up the instrument for the first time!

StayDead

Ahhh Shinovi versus is better than I thought it was going to be.

I was put off by the camera at first, but I'm getting used to it and Ikaruga is sooo good as usual <3

You guys sure take this month thing seriously...
the first one has pretty much the same order of events, but also has the announcement for the second season of the anime - the crowd go understandably nuts!
think its amazing that Yoko is right-handed and plays bass left-handed while singing in front of a massive audience only 10 months after picking up the instrument for the first time!
That's because Yoko is awesome!
Still a giant in the land of mini people.
Yeah, if I remember correctly she's almost as tall as Sakaki is from Azumanga Daioh.
I can always count on you!

Poor Yui, practically a background character in here.
You only have yourself to blame!
I hope so!
:)
Every month is Azu-nyans month for me.
A "summer of Azusa", so to say.
The summer of George.
I have no idea who that is as I haven't seen it, but I've seen the cover of the manga and my intuition tells me it's the tall one. I might be wrong.
Yeah, Sakaki is the tall quiet one with long dark hair.

cjkeats

Double posting because I'm bored and you're all asleep or some american 4th of July blowing suff up or whatever you americans do for holidays.

Found this, which is apparently from a fan book:

I'm almost to graduation in the manga. Can't wait to meet the new girls.

Suisei no Gargantia 13:

This ended a lot better than it should have, to be perfectly honest. They did manage to cram everything into 26 minutes though and it worked out okay. Dat Gen Butch writing magic, I guess. In the end it was a fun little series with some nice characters, though everyone was underused and everything was rushed to fit it into 1 cour. This show could have been epic with a 26 episodes run, even though the overarching story ended up being rather flimsy. God knows they've dragged out much worse mecha shows than this one for longer than 13 episodes!

Well, I guess we have the extra episodes being included with the Blu-ray releases to look forward to at least.

Top Bottom