• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

It's definitely true!

tumblr_m7f5km9DCS1qzqnxxo1_r1_500.gif

So mean.

cjkeats

Did any episodes make you guys cry? Because I can totally forsee this happening with me.

For sure. The last episode and the movie. Maybe some others but I don't remember, I'm a giant sap though, so it don't hake much to se me off.
Rewatching it now in-between another show and am up to episode 7 so I guess I'll be sure to report when I'm a ball of tears. lol

For sure. The last episode and the movie. Maybe some others but I don't remember, I'm a giant sap though, so it don't hake much to se me off.
Rewatching it now in-between another show and am up to episode 7 so I guess I'll be sure to report when I'm a ball of tears. lol

The movie definitely got me somewhere. I'm the same, this is why Slice of Life is my favourite genre, gets me all emotional at times ^^

cjkeats

Chet Rippo makin me laugh on my twitter feed
Tweetbot, yo. It'll change your life.
The movie definitely got me somewhere. I'm the same, this is why Slice of Life is my favourite genre, gets me all emotional at times ^^
Same here, like I said, I'm a giant sap. It don't take much to have be bawling my eyes out. :p

Mio is hot.
Mugi is sexy.
Yui is adorable.
Azusa is cute.
Ritsu is... Ritsu.

Steppin on up Heaps. :D
For the most part I agree with you on Ritsu. Hey voice actress is great and she has her moments, but most of the time, eh.

WHAAAAAT?
Ritsu is easily the cutest!
Hmmm, I think tat title goes to Mio.
Mio is hot.
Mugi is sexy.
Yui is adorable.
Azusa is cute.
Ritsu is... Ritsu.

Mio is cute
Mugi is cute
Yui is cute
Azusa is kinda cute
Ritsu is super cute
Some of these are right, and some of these are wrong, or partially wrong.
Tweetbt, yo. It'll change your life.
I don't know what a tweetbt is.

cjkeats

YD8S4WV.gif

We, the people of Azu-land, hereby declare this a sovereign nation of love and prosperity. Of cute, and fun. Of cake and tea.

As the new leader, I hope to have each of your full support, as I work to make everyones fuwa fuwa dreams come true.

sIcJNgV.gif

I'm really enjoying idol m@ster for ios. Since it's paid by credit card or points or whatever i don't even notice the loss of $27 it cost for it.

I would like if they used the anime art more often, though. Like when they talk to you with still pictures, they use the 3D models and I'm like "why"?

Top Bottom