• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

StayDead

If it has cute girls, I enjoy it.

same

I'm going for a hernia op tomorrow and although I probably shouldn't be nervous, I'm bricking it. My Dad's had the same operation and it's one of the most routine operations there are but I'm still nervous.

I just want it to be this time tomorrow and it all be finished. T_T

same

I'm going for a hernia op tomorrow and although I probably shouldn't be nervous, I'm bricking it. My Dad's had the same operation and it's one of the most routine operations there are but I'm still nervous.

I can understand being nervous about an operation, but the odds of them screwing up something that routine is small. It'll beat breaking an arm, at least.

cjkeats

same

You'll be fine! Positive thinking!

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! OVA (13)

This is a standalone Christmas episode, set after the conclusion of the series. Therefore, you can consider this to be episode 13.

Well, it was cute. It was funny. It had a Chuunibyou action sequence. The primary cast members are reunited, though the absence of Yuuta's family was a bit disappointing. A bunch of Christmas-themed shit happens. We see Dekomori's mansion, and in this case I mean mansion in the English sense of the word.

At the very end,
Yuuta and Rikka do not kiss.

However,
Dekomori and Nibutani do. Epic yuri action up in this bitch.

I'm so glad they're making a second season of this.

y6hCnzn.gif

Idol M@ster iOS. x3

and now I learned of Miku Flick 1 and 2. Maybe that, too.

Only thing stopping this impulse buy is that I'm at work in a place with no phone reception.

cjkeats

K-ON! Live Event ~Let's Go!~

I was going to write somethnig more detailed, but then I realized I was writing the same thing as I did for the Come With Me event. Both events follow roughly the exact same formula, with HTT intro, character songs, death devil, a line reading and a group song.
Come With Me had a few more HTT performances in there, given that they had more songs to work with.
kos90Lu.png

Ayana, continuing her tradition of being best girl.

But anyways, It was really nice to hear the S1 character songs live, as I much perfer them. Namley "Dear my Keys" and "Jajauma Way To Go", two of my overall favourite K-on! songs. Let's Go! was performed as the group song and was fantastic as I love that song a whole lot too. It sounds much nice with all the girls rather than one at a time like before.

Just like the other one, Asami Sanada completely stole the show.
Her Death Devil performance was extroanday, largely thanks to her enthusiasm and sexy outfit, but also because of this guy. Dude is nuts.

Overall, much weaker performances from HTT compared to the Come With Me event, but not surprising consider this one came a few years before. Still a joy to watch and I recommend it and Come With Me.
L-R: Nodoka, Azusa, Ritsu, Mio, Yui, Mugi, Ui, and Sawako.

K-ON! Live Event ~Let's Go!~

I was going to write somethnig more detailed, but then I realized I was writing the same thing as I did for the Come With Me event. Both events follow roughly the exact same formula, with HTT intro, character songs, death devil, a line reading and a group song.
Come With Me had a few more HTT performances in there, given that they had more songs to work with.

But anyways, It was really nice to hear the S1 character songs live, as I much perfer them. Namley "Dear my Keys" and "Jajauma Way To Go", two of my overall favourite K-on! songs. Let's Go! was performed as the group song and was fantastic as I love that song a whole lot too. It sounds much nice with all the girls rather than one at a time like before.

Just like the other one, Asami Sanada completely stole the show.

Her Death Devil performance was extroanday, largely thanks to her enthusiasm and sexy outfit, but also because of this guy. Dude is nuts.

Overall, much weaker performances from HTT compared to the Come With Me event, but not surprising consider this one came a few years before. Still a joy to watch and I recommend it and Come With Me.

L-R: Nodoka, Azusa, Ritsu, Mio, Yui, Mugi, Ui, and Sawako.

I love the outfits they wear during these concerts.

Hm just gonna get one version of shiny festa. The songs overlap so I'd pay the same price for five or so songs each.

Also bought miku flick 02. Any other ios music games I should look at?

cajunator

Banned
Greethnnnnngs!

Im currently on vacation.
hello from a motel near Kingsport, Tennessee!
I shall spread happy joy across the east coast.

Top Bottom