• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

6tv0VjA.gif

Well, I was there before as well. So it ain't me.
I look forward to your pie charts.

I suppose I have to do that, don't I?

cayulinson

Neo Member
Muromi, one of the best shows of last season.

I was watching Gargantia, Yahari blah blah blah, Maou-sama, Dansai bunri, Date a Live, Shingeki, Valvrave (Eruuu eruuufu!!!), hentai Ouji, Aiura...and others. but those are the ones that i really enjoyed

I had a looooot of time!!

I was watching Gargantia, Yahari blah blah blah, Maou-sama, Dansai bunri, Date a Live, Shingeki, Valvrave (Eruuu eruuufu!!!), hentai Ouji, Aiura...and others. but those are the ones that i really enjoyed

I miss quality animation like Vividred Operation

cajunator

Banned

Oops n/m
comment irrelevant.
ummmm..
*squees at Ritsu

Madao

the wait for the new k-on manga volume is already bad. first, waiting until the 23rd and then the wait while the package comes to my country (i use free shipping so it takes a while)

Aww, I wont even appear on the chart, I'll be lumped in with "Others" :(

I'll have to make up for it from September.

And yay, more new blood. Welcome to best gaf ;)
Well the pie isn't complete without everyone in it! Everyone is important!
the wait for the new k-on manga volume is already bad. first, waiting until the 23rd and then the wait while the package comes to my country (i use free shipping so it takes a while)

I think I'll be close to the Mall of America around that time so I can pick it up then.

I have never had as much a sad as I do now.

I nabbed this bonus item from Manga Time Kirara December whatever year it was off eBay, the replica autograph board with unique art by Kakifly to celebrate the announcement of the K-ON movie. It finally arrived today and

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

What's with the random bondage Jun?
Because
CGXmHMr.jpg

But June is over.

oyZp5dw.jpg

I nabbed this bonus item from Manga Time Kirara December whatever year it was off eBay, the replica autograph board with unique art by Kakifly to celebrate the announcement of the K-ON movie. It finally arrived today and

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
Man that sucks.

On the bright side Mio doesn't have a crease on her!

cjkeats

Maybe it was code for "post more Jun."
Absolutely not, but on the brightside Jun is usually paired with Azusa so at least we get more of her.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
Shitty deal man. Can you harass the seller in eBay? Or shipping insurance or something maybe at the very least get your money back?

Did the package it came in look damaged, or did it just come that way?

Funny you mention that, there's a GIANT FUCKING BLACK MARK along one side of the package wrapper that isn't quite a footprint but damn that must have been the thing that hit the package.

Also, it was flimsy paper wrapped around one layer of bubble wrap that had been popped on one side when I opened it, so it must have been a delivery mishap. That's what I get for SAL.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Death.

Death to the fucker(s) responsible.

http://i.imgur.com/ngv14Mo.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

My days would I love to receive this for my birthday next month!

[quote="UltimateIke, post: 69891146"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Cy22dJq.jpg

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37014853

Waaa really> I've been guaranteed Delivery to my door on 23rd!

I tried really hard, but I don't think I'll make it onto the pie chart this time either.

Hopefully I do, seeing as pretty much all but 20 posts of mine have been in this thread :p

Funny you mention that, there's a GIANT FUCKING BLACK MARK along one side of the package wrapper that isn't quite a footprint but damn that must have been the thing that hit the package.

Also, it was flimsy paper wrapped around one layer of bubble wrap that had been popped on one side when I opened it, so it must have been a delivery mishap. That's what I get for SAL.
Then I guess it's kinda out of the sellers hands then, though I suppose he could have packaged it more securely...
Hrrrmmm

Done hilariously poor, but I laughed.
Awful.
My days would I love to receive this for my birthday next month!
So you're into that kinda thing huh?

Top Bottom