• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Cheska

tumblr_mhv57iNUE51s1eo7ko1_500.gif

I feel like I've been hiding under a mountain of games. I can't believe I didn't listen to the praise before. Absolutely loved the first episode.

tumblr_mhv57iNUE51s1eo7ko1_500.gif

I feel like I've been hiding under a mountain of games. I can't believe I didn't listen to the praise before. Absolutely loved the first episode.
I'm so glad you got around to watching it finally, and not to mention that you actually enjoy it!
And this is but the first episode, as it only gets better from here on out!

Cheska

I forgot, do most of you have the DVDs or the blu rays? It's seriously proving to be difficult to find this to where I can buy and watch tomorrow.

I forgot, do most of you have the DVDs or the blu rays? It's seriously proving to be difficult to find this to where I can buy and watch tomorrow.

I was able to find the full set of season one on dvd at a Best Buy once. Though that was like a year ago, so I don't know how that would fair now.

Cheska

DVDs for S1 are the cheapest and easiest to find. Get the blu-rays for S2 and the movie.

It is nice that there's a collection for all of season 1 versus buying the individual DVDs. Maybe FYE will have in stock in store. I don't want to wait until Amazon ships this to watch it..

It is nice that there's a collection for all of season 1 versus buying the individual DVDs. Maybe FYE will have in stock in store. I don't want to wait until Amazon ships this to watch it..
Yeah, if any physical store would have it, it would be that full Anime Legends set.

Watamote 1:

At first I was like, this art style is interesting. Reminds me of Shaft but without some of the more unusual framing motifs. Then the OP kicked in and I saw Silver Link and it all made sense. It's quite an amusing art style. I feel a bit sorry for her brother, he's like "What the fuck?" and she doesn't even seem to notice. Also, Japan really likes McDonald's or something, because I think I've watched like 4 shows just this year alone where stuff happens at McDonald's.

K-On!! 11
ibuqvs7zsJHH2Z.gif

I don't really have much to say about this episode plus it's late, so I won't! Sawa and Mugi continue to be damn great. Plus, Tsumugi and Mio, you don't need to lose weight. :(

That's it! It was okay, not one of the best episodes.

Because all she does is act like a jackass and scare Mio.

Her seiyuu is brilliant, however.
I think you're kinda missing the point on her teasing.
Man, especially Yoko Hikasa. 15 shows so far this year.
Which is a good thing.
Oh hai Urai-ku-

>AVATAR

GET OUT
Yep.
K-On!! 11
ibuqvs7zsJHH2Z.gif

I don't really have much to say about this episode plus it's late, so I won't! Sawa and Mugi continue to be damn great. Plus, Tsumugi and Mio, you don't need to lose weight. :(

That's it! It was okay, not one of the best episodes.
This episode along with the rainy season episode I think are the most 4koma like episodes in the second season.
And I figured you'd point out the losing weight part.
Just finished watching the first episode of C3-bu...

This is totally K-ON but with guns...like legit.
Yes.
The cut out is a little rough on the one side, but it's pretty cool.

People don't bother teasing people they don't like.
Of course, but there's a time and a place. Not all the time and everywhere. It doesn't help that she's the least cute. :(

I think the teasing is cute, it's how they're relationship works. Granted, I'm not as far as you.

Also, I pulled the trigger.
I did as well for the first little while, then it just started getting irritating! D:

also good job, ms. baloney

Top Bottom