• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Well I'm back home and it's my birthday. goodday everyone :D
Happy birthday, man.

art-anime-steins-gatgco6i.jpeg

I'm 23 :p

I got to start the new Steins;Gate game while I was at my dad, it was pretty sick.

Happy Birthday!

I have the game installed, and I think I'm gonna start it soon. Just finished watching the series and absolutely loved it. I imagine I'll probably love the game, too.

I am so gonna buy a Makise Kurisu figure when I eventually get home ;)

Madao

It wasn't until Azunyan arrived at episode 9 that I finally settled in and really started enjoying S1. It was pretty funny until then, but afterward it become something I could really love. Then S2 came along and it was amazing.

And now here we are.

i was enjoying S1 more before Azu-cat arrived.

she improves in S2 though. don't kill me phwleaseeeeeee *insert cute Ritsu face*

StayDead

Happy Birthday!

I have the game installed, and I think I'm gonna start it soon. Just finished watching the series and absolutely loved it. I imagine I'll probably love the game, too.

I am so gonna buy a Makise Kurisu figure when I eventually get home ;)

The first game (what the anime adapted) is 10x better than the anime. It's got what the anime has but miles better so I'm sure you'll love it <3

Haven't had chance to watch it yet unfortunately. This series was pretty much my entry point into the whole yuri deal. I loves the games though.

It's Mai and Reo from the third and fifth games(?) It was my entry too D: Shame there aren't any more games like them. You come across the odd ones, but they where done so well.

It's that time again!
HK2dalI.gif

Now that we've hit the 10,000 milestone, we get to see the old pie chart again.
Iv4Xvek.png

Disappointed that you didn't make the chart? Maybe you should post more often.
Disappointed that you did make the chart? Well, there's not much you can do at this point...
A lot more names on the list since last time, but that makes since we've doubled our post count from then.

Oops. I forgot the numbers, silly me. I'll just post the numbers here.
Chet Rippo 1,875
The Grim Heaper 880
cjkeats
716​
Stark
561​
cajunator
470​
TheBatman
380​
Uraizen
362​
Watanabe Kazuma
342​
Lollipop Dave
320​
RurouniZel
294​
Unknown Soldier
292​
Dr.Palutena
266​
Labrys
248​
Emitan
201​
MikeMyers
178​
nckillthegrimace
173​
amishpriest99
170​
Madao
169​
Ultimadrago
163​
sdarkshadow
144​
StayDead
141​
Theonik
131​
UltimateIke
131​
Articalys
107​
Other
1,286​
I keep slipping, but I really have nothing to talk about.
You think I know what I'm talking about with all those posts? I just go with the flow.

cjkeats

Moving on up! Some of you guys have posted a hell of alot :p

Sometimes I'm amazed I talk so much in here. Still don;t really feel like part of the clique most days, so kinda feels like I'm just annoying everyone.
But eh, I still want to talk about K-ON sometimes, and everyone else on GAF mostly sucks.

Sometimes I'm amazed I talk so much in here. Still don;t really feel like part of the clique most days, so kinda feels like I'm just annoying everyone.
But eh, I still want to talk about K-ON sometimes, and everyone else on GAF mostly sucks.

Yep, Considering I've only made 460 posts, I was surprised to see me up on that list.

AS long as there are cute Ritsu pictures, Ill always be posting.

Yay! I finally made the list! My little slice of the chart is even sort of Arcanine colored.
I actually made sure it did! lol

What?!? I can't think of K-ON!GAF without out you!

cjkeats

This is true ;_; we should all live and love equally!

I am starting to warm up to Azusa...she is no longer bottom of my list, more like third now!

Azusa takes time to grow on people. She wasn't my favourite at first either but upon a second viewing I really started to like her a lot.

Top Bottom