• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

DkxMZuO.gif

cjkeats

Thats really quite close.
even has cake!

One of the main girls is voiced by Ui. I think I heard Mugi was in it and I heard her too, but that could be wrong.

But seriously, they try to get the girl to join in exactly the same way they go after Yui. Tea and cake bribery.

One of the main girls is voice by Ui. I think I heard Mugi was in it and I heard her too, but that could be wrong.

But seriously, they try to get the girl to join in exactly the same way they go after Yui. Tea and cake bribery.

Yep, the first episode was eerily similar to K-ON's.

cjkeats

I love it when someone gets hooked in Season 1. Personally it wasn't until late S1 that I really liked it, and it wasn't until S2 that I realized it was something special.

I love it when someone gets hooked in Season 1. Personally it wasn't until late S1 that I really liked it, and it wasn't until S2 that I realized it was something special.

That's my plan for season 2. I really enjoy what I've seen of season 1, with one episode to go.

I have a half a week off next week, I'd love to just marathon a lot of the episodes then.

It wasn't until Azunyan arrived at episode 9 that I finally settled in and really started enjoying S1. It was pretty funny until then, but afterward it become something I could really love. Then S2 came along and it was amazing.

And now here we are.

Top Bottom