• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

These are adorable.

je6vnst.png
4xKJ8JA.png
ielMe6j.png

SYqOZpl.png
b5d4eWP.png

Oh I didn't get the chance to mention it, but these are awesome!

I'm somehow still top 10 despite not posting here hardly at all lately.

I'm waiting until I'm able to block some time to properly watch the rest of the series. So don't think I abandoned you lot. ;)

Madao

guess who else had a change.

sorry for mugi and ritsu, but this new Rosalina pic made me hnnng more than any previous pic.

Madao

I'm sure someone has drawn that.

Unlike you fickle bunch, I never change my avatar.

i had a good year using an MC Adore (from Rhythm Heaven) avatar since like 2011 until last year when the first mugi avatar took over.

this wouldn't be a problem if rotating avatars were possible. i'd just keep adding to the bunch.

StayDead

One of you guys is in Japan right now right? Are you near anywhere that sells JPN PSN cards since uhh I'm looking for a good price as amazon.jp prices them up insanely for some reason.

Don't go out of your way to check, but if you come across one can you get the price? Cheers <3

May be UltimateIke meant Diet Coke, or Coke Zero even... same taste as the original, but zero of the calories!
Knowing Heapy, I don't think he'd like being the Diet Coke. Maybe we need a new analogy...
Aki Toyosaki is the reason why I started watching subs. She's amazing, and this show was quite the giggle fest.
Yes, she's fantastic! And welcome to the best club!
Who would even use these in public?
I might, but the price guarantees I will never get to see.

cjkeats

yawn.
Aki Toyosaki is the reason why I started watching subs. She's amazing, and this show was quite the giggle fest.
She's wonderful. She has fantastic range too. If you've ever seen her in real life she's a giant.
Who would even use these in public?
Otaku and kids.
Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA&#9734;ILLYA
My only connection with the Fate stuff is falling asleep trying to watch Zero, is this still fun?
Another weekend, another dig through my old artbooks and I came across this. Kinda relevant atm I guess.
Nice stuff. Do the boss battles in the game revolve around stealing pantsu?

Top Bottom