• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

You know, I would pay good money to see the K-ON movie theatrically. In true IMAX, of course.

If they ever do this, I wouldn't leave.

Enjoy Wolverine!

tumblr_mqiog446Ek1rmgomoo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqa9pqnoey1qzvtljo1_1280.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
There's this one loser around here that posts every now and again, her name is Dr.Palutena. Don't let her see you with that Viridi avatar or she may smite you with her goddess powers.
Lol I've seen her around, I seem to remember her being more active in the past

EDIT: so posting on the phone is a bit more confusing than I thought

foxuzamaki

I suddenly feel an overwhelming presence of palutena, it also makes me aware that she will be the 2nd kid icarus character and not the superior viridi

I dont hang around the pokegaf thread, nor is viridi even second best KIU goddess.
1) Palutena
2) Pandora
3) Phosphora (yea not a goddess but still)
4) Medusa

5)

foxuzamaki

Palutena is superior anyways, maybe viridi can get a nice cameo or something. Also happy birthday TheBatman.
There's a pic from the daily photos sakurai has been posting where it's implied viridi will show up with a reset bomb in the bacground

LayLa

just finished reading the College manga. it works much better on its own than being alternated with the Azusa school chapters.
really would like to see an animated series based on this now :/
one odd note: Kakifly seems to be a fan of football/soccer, there are some references in the book that i wondered if the localization added in, but i checked the scans of the original strip and they are in there

e.g. Mio's t-shirt logo

JwiZBpJ.jpg

just finished reading the College manga. it works much better on its own than being alternated with the Azusa school chapters.
one odd note: Kakifly seems to be a fan of football/soccer, there are some references in the book that i wondered if the localization added in, but i checked the scans of the original strip and they are in there

e.g. Mio's t-shirt logo

JwiZBpJ.jpg

Good spot! I don't think I would of noticed this. I will have to keep an eye out for them as I carry on reading it!

foxuzamaki

e.g. Mio's t-shirt logo

JwiZBpJ.jpg
Mio<3

i have a friend who's a massive Tottenham fan so i've ended up seeing them play more than is strictly necessary

here's one for all you drum & bass fans, reeeeeeeeeeeewind

Yes, Thank you <3 Ritsu x Mio is the best pair!
Ritsu x Ritsu is the true pair

Eurgh, I'm a Leeds fan so I'm pretty used to some bad football :p

foxuzamaki

It's a football club in the English Premier League, and I don't think Tottenham's a cool place.
That is the exact opposite image I had which was shadows of the damned
i have a friend who's a massive Tottenham fan so i've ended up seeing them play more than is strictly necessary

here's one for all you drum & bass fans, reeeeeeeeeeeewind
The correct OTP

don't mean to turn this into the Four Yorkshiremen sketch but i'm a Partick Thistle fan, so you people have no idea how bad football can get etc etc

just about to watch the last episode of Michiko To Hatchin, its been an amazing ride
meanwhile in Attack On Yui ....

Ha, I haven't watched that in a long time :D
...I meant bad as in skill wise, not like 'rough' if that's what you were thinking.

I've never watched Michiko To Hatchin...Never heard of it till now actually >_<

Tottenham isn't a great place, it's not all that cool either.

The Wikipedia article makes it sound like a rather nasty place:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tottenham

Tottenham has been one of the main hotspots for gangs and gun crime in the United Kingdom during the past three decades. This followed the rise of gangs and drug wars throughout the area, notably those involving the Tottenham Mandem gang and various gangs from Hackney and all of the areas surrounding Tottenham, and the emergence of an organised crime ring known as the Turkish Mafia was said to have controlled more than 90% of the UK's heroin market.

Top Bottom