• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I will say that its really easy to keep yourself from getting banned as a junior, and yet they drop like flies

;_; its too early for me.

Did you get the college manga?

Yes, right when I said I would too.
7NdpTvs.jpg

cjkeats

When I finish up this slightly mediocre yuri show I'm watching I'm going to start a show that was quite an exciting discovery when I found it.

It's called Gokujo and stars none other than the voices of Mio and Azusa. Now that's nothing, those gals are everywhere these days, right?
Well....it's the premise that stood out to me:
A story about the humorous misadventures of Akabane Aya, an arrogant high school girl who's constantly trying to outdo her classmates in everything (especially sex appeal), only to make a fool of herself in the process. Since the story takes place in an all-girls school, expect lots of yuri fanservice innuendos without much seriousness.

So, unnn. Yeah. My kind of show.

cajunator

Banned
In one month? O_O

I think I've got maybe that amount on preorder going up to the end of December. I make between 300-400 per month on my carers allowance, some of which I put away some of which I spend so that's how I cover my hobbies.

Currently this year though it isn't figures that's causing me problems, it's games. I kinda wish I didn't get a vita since I've already got 3? games pre-ordered for it leading up to the new year >_>

Gaming is bad because there's too many games and not enough time, and figure collecting is bad because there's too many good figures and not enough space haha.

This is how I try and store all my boxes.

Impressive! Ill show yall the box tower of terror in my closet from all the figures.

I'm going to be away from a Computer that has access to the web for the next few days
will still be able to pop on with my phone..maybe

YOU BETTER!
Also post your whole collection sometimes!

We're back to idols? A chance for pictures!

No bias here.

Takane is best <3

No, it's the K-ON! Community thread. You all just go way off topic sometimes.

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!
*hugs the shit out of Chet

More HTT please.
When I finish up this slightly mediocre yuri show I'm watching I'm going to start a show that was quite an exciting discovery when I found it.

It's called Gokujo and stars none other than the voices of Mio and Azusa. Now that's nothing, those gals are everywhere these days, right?
Well....it's the premise that stood out to me:

So, unnn. Yeah. My kind of show.

Moving up on my list.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'd like the HTT cup in my avatar but 1. For now I can only post here on my phone
And 2. My friend was the one who made this avatar for me

Top Bottom