• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I wish they actually finished that and gave Bill/Louis and Francis skins rather than just Azusa.

I've never tried it out but I think it looks pretty neat.

l4d-2-k-on-2.jpg

I hope Mugi has some extra cake, as today's my birthday!

Happy Birthday Bats!

my steam ID is foxuzamaki unless I changed it, i wont be able to do anything for a while with it besides join groups since im temporarily without my own computer

I'll add you when I get a chance to ;).

And speaking of Steam, it is pretty much the best thing ever. So many cheap games! I do wish there were Steam versions of some of the Musou games. I know Warriors Orochi got a PC release which I would like to track down at some point (unless it's a crap port, I don't really know).

I'm in a real ClariS mood today. Trying to find Irony single and their second album Second Story. While doing so I cam across their cover of Don't Say Lazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHursB4TWUU

and their cover of Listen!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXN_MEufmlU

Have I ever said you're awesome? Because you are! I need to track down some more ClariS so I can add more of it to my running playlist.

:D

After that post I managed to find their CDs, I got both albums and the Nisemonogatari single...with postage...came to about £60 that's around $100 lol

Yeah, I'm going to have to wait until at least after Otakon in a couple of weeks to track down any of that, unless I find something in the dealer's room for a not too unreasonable price.

Yeah, I'm going to have to wait until at least after Otakon in a couple of weeks to track down any of that, unless I find something in the dealer's room for a not too unreasonable price.

Well this is from an actual music site in Japan, so these are retail prices >_> It's the shipping that does it.

cjkeats

Have I ever said you're awesome? Because you are! I need to track down some more ClariS so I can add more of it to my running playlist.

:D

After that post I managed to find their CDs, I got both albums and the Nisemonogatari single...with postage...came to about £60 that's around $100 lol

Both of my darlings albums are on iTunes! I'm pretty sure they are for you too Dave, but I guess it's too late :/

Both of my darlings albums are on iTunes! I'm pretty sure they are for you too Dave, but I guess it's too late :/

Nope. No ClariS albums on itunes in the UK ;_;

I like physical CDs anyway :p

I should also add to this. The reason I was looking for them to begin with is because I bought the ClariS nendroid petites which come with a stand that goes on the CD case(?)

cjkeats

Nope. No ClariS albums on itunes in the UK ;_;

I like physical CDs anyway :p

Shame :( They cost so much to import. I just need my fix of those two angels. Birthday and Second Story are wonderful.
There's an alternate (fan made) version of Irony called Packaged Irony that I really like.
u5R5S7K.png

You guys, I really really really really love ClariS. Like, a lot.

Shame :( They cost so much to import. I just need my fix of those two angels. Birthday and Second Story are wonderful.
There's an alternate (fan made) version of Irony called Packaged Irony that I really like.
u5R5S7K.png

You guys, I really really really really love ClariS. Like, a lot.

Nice! I shall give that a listen on my way home. I've always been a fan, but like you said due to prices I've never bought the CDs..till now.

I do have the Oreimo OST which has Irony on it.

I need to post this. It's kinda NSFW so I'll just post the link

http://i.imgur.com/oajsW7W.jpg

Oh, yep. That's borderline. Probably NSFW just incase:p

Who is the other Neko here? I thought it was Black HaneKawa..but she has yellow eyes.

cjkeats

So last night I had Working!! on the brain after mentioning it to foxuzamaki and I decided to watch the first episode again(after finding it on Crunchyroll under a dumb name.) and before I knew it I had ten episodes watched. Finished S1 this morning. I love this show so much, it's adorable.

The opening is infectious. It's impossible to feel bummed while it's playing because it's just happiness.

Chet showed me this version of it, which led me to the show. Still the best K-ON! cross over thing I've ever seen, whoever made it must've but a hell of an amount of work into it. There's a side by side so you can see how well they matched it up.

So last night I had Working!! on the brain after mentioning it to foxuzamaki and I decided to watch the first episode again(after finding it on Crunchyroll under a dumb name.) and before I knew it I had ten episodes watched. Finished S1 this morning. I love this show so much, it's adorable.

The opening is infectious. It's impossible to feel bummed while it's playing because it's just happiness.

Chet showed me this version of it, which led me to the show. Still the best K-ON! cross over thing I've ever seen, whoever made it must've but a hell of an amount of work into it. There's a side by side so you can see how well they matched it up.

Ha that is great. Really well done aswell. I see what you mean.

I love Working! especialy Inami :3
Red heads ftw! <3

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

well thanks for showing me this show :D

I still need to start S2, loved the first season

Is that so? Now I must investigate this.

And yay for the K-ON College manga, Dave! Though you did beat me in getting a picture up since I'm lazy and all :p. Still no chance to read it since I've been working (well, teleworking) all day. Going to see The Wolverine soon thereafter.

As for Neptunia, I love all the character designs in the games. Wasn't really enamoured with the battle system of the first game...only put 10 or so hours in. Mk2 I've played close to 20 hours...definitely a better game but I just hit a rather large difficulty spike, and that put me off from playing much further. Given there is an anime running now (which I haven't watched yet) I'm likely to try to resume at least Mk2 and then give Victory a shot.

And yay for the K-ON College manga, Dave! Though you did beat me in getting a picture up since I'm lazy and all :p. Still no chance to read it since I've been working (well, teleworking) all day. Going to see The Wolverine soon thereafter.

Ah, that sucks. I haven't read mine yet. I'm heading to Germany for work on Monday so I'm going to save it for the flight.

Also..I'm still looking for a poster version of below. Anyone ever seen it?

foxuzamaki

has KyoAni ever commented on the college arc in k-on? its been over for a bit now, though i guess they would be in the middle of production of it before announcing it.

has KyoAni ever commented on the college arc in k-on? its been over for a bit now, though i guess they would be in the middle of production of it before announcing it.

Nope, there was an image in a magazine were they where wearing clothes from the college manga, doubt it meant anything though.

cjkeats

I believe the director claims to be done with K-ON!.
Until someone throws a big bag of money at her anyways.

foxuzamaki

its free money on the table really, dont know why they didnt jump at it as soon as the last chapter was announced, they obviously want another k-on on their hands when they put out tomako market

So now I'm getting ready to see The Wolverine. Hopefully it doesn't suck.

You know, I would pay good money to see the K-ON movie theatrically. In true IMAX, of course.

Top Bottom