• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Makes sense!

weeeell okay

Death Devil time?

V8Qtk6w.jpg

I noticed his absence yesterday when I was talking about K-ON and not getting snarky responses. I assumed he was working or something, I remember him mentioning a job interview not too long ago. Then I noticed his avatar missing when I looked, but he's been logged on since so I'm not too worried. Something dumb probably happened in the IRC or something. I've sworn that place off.
A break from GAF is good for everyone once in a while, these people can be exhausting sometimes.

I bet we could pull him out sooner if Heapy would finish K-ON!

I think I might know. there was an exchange in animegaf about a side character in K On and a certain poster gave Chet a public dressing down. The guy is kind of a jerk anyway if Im honest. Unfortunately that happened when I was at my friends place watchig animu so I couldnt intervene or anything.

Yeah, I saw that exchange Chet had in animegaf but it was after the fact, so I couldn't say anything then either. Hope all's well and he's just stepped away for a break.

hey everybody, decided to make my first post here, but been a long time lurker without an account, finally was able to sign up a few days ago and was just approved! I'm a huge k-on fan and also a nintendo fan, though contrary to my avatar I am but a man.

Welcome to BEST-GAF! I love everyone here and wish I could give you all a big hug! Naturally, this is my most favoritest place on the internets. Don't know what I'd do without you all!

OMG I love this! Cajun does have some most excellent taste ;).

Oh yeah, my K-ON manga arrived! Got home just now, and seeing as it's 9:40 PM I'm not sure how much longer I'll be up to read it. I'll try to dig into it and give my impressions, and maybe a picture or two (that and a couple of other items).

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yeah, I saw that exchange Chet had in animegaf but it was after the fact, so I couldn't say anything then either. Hope all's well and he's just stepped away for a break.

Welcome to BEST-GAF! I love everyone here and wish I could give you all a big hug! Naturally, this is my most favoritest place on the internets. Don't know what I'd do without you all!

OMG I love this! Cajun does have some most excellent taste ;).

Oh yeah, my K-ON manga arrived! Got home just now, and seeing as it's 9:40 PM I'm not sure how much longer I'll be up to read it. I'll try to dig into it and give my impressions, and maybe a picture or two (that and a couple of other items).
thanks for the warm welcome, this might very well be best-gaf i started to follow k-on gaf around back in summer last year, it was after i watched k-on season 2, i watched the 1st season back when it was airing and was super excited for season 2 in 2010, but then i had this big falling out with anime for about a year before getting back into it and stopped season 2 at about 1 or 2 episodes in, i finally came back to it and decided to rewatch it start to finish and it rekindled my love not only for k-on but anime aswell, it also helped that i just broke up with my ex at the time and k-on was just what i needed, I think k-on is best viewed after you graduate from highschool, especially the 2nd season, got major feels.
Have you tried Watamote yet?
no, but i shall soon

We sure got a healthy sized batch of new juniors joining Best-GAF. You will be assigned your teacup shortly. Please be aware that the pink cat-face teacups are in short supply and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Don't forget about our Steam group!

Also, you should all be watching Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA, this season's non-Keion Show of the Season!

Unknown Soldier;72923951 Don't forget about our [URL="http://steamcommunity.com/groups/keiongaf" said:
Steam group[/URL]!

Also, you should all be watching Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA, this season's non-Keion Show of the Season!

I lost my junior in this tread :3

Steam group... Im not in any steam Group :/

We sure got a healthy sized batch of new juniors joining Best-GAF. You will be assigned your teacup shortly. Please be aware that the pink cat-face teacups are in short supply and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

I don't even have a teacup, jerk.

Also gotta watch more illya. Gotta watch more everything, actually...

foxuzamaki

my own teacup :D
and sweet! though I need to be invited

foxuzamaki

my steam ID is foxuzamaki unless I changed it, i wont be able to do anything for a while with it besides join groups since im temporarily without my own computer

Articalys

If you're going to promote the steam group you might as well try to schedule some more PC game multiplayer sessions through it.

Top Bottom