• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Smilax

Yaaaaaaaay! I have finished the second season of K-ON! That was really something. It had my laughing, and then crying near the end. It was really nice! What should I do next? Or did I doom myself and ran out of K-ON related things to do? D:

Stark

Banned
Yaaaaaaaay! I have finished the second season of K-ON! That was really something. It had my laughing, and then crying near the end. It was really nice! What should I do next? Or did I doom myself and ran out of K-ON related things to do? D:

Movie

First thing I did before I flipped through the books was check for damage. NONE!

The next thing I did was check their print date because I prefer to have first print copies. FIRST PRINTS!

:DDDD
Well that's good to hear. It kinda bummed me seeing you get that damaged art board a little while ago.
Well if you've already finished with the second season's extra episodes and OVA, you still got the movie to watch!
Done with Elf already, Kazzy?
The elf sucks anyways.

Smilax

Well that's good to hear. It kinda bummed me seeing you get that damaged art board a little while ago.

Well if you've already finished with the second season's extra episodes and OVA, you still got the movie to watch!

The elf sucks anyways.

I watched season 2 and the three extra episodes. What is the OVA called?

I watched season 2 and the three extra episodes. What is the OVA called?

That last one was the OVA, the one where they plan their trip. Sometimes it's just considered the last episode of the show or labeled as the OVA. I think the title of the episode is like "Planning!"

Smilax

That last one was the OVA, the one where they plan their trip. Sometimes it's just considered the last episode of the show or labeled as the OVA. I think the title of the episode is like "Planning!"

Mhmm, that's the one. So I guess I should just go and watch the movie now!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

i told you about the feels :3

Stark

Banned
Yep, this is my first time. Interesting but sometimes I forget I'm reading a 4koma and start reading it like a regular manga. I have to correct myself lol.

I still do that lol. In the end, the little story still ends up making sense... somehow!

It was worth it! I might rewatch it later on. I decided to take a gander of the manga instead of watching the movie. I've never read a manga like this. I sometimes confuse myself lol.
I just want to point our that the movie is completely original, so you can't spoil yourself from reading the manga if that's the case. The manga is light reading, but fun to look through. I think the manga really hits its stride about in the second or third volumes.
Yep, this is my first time. Interesting but sometimes I forget I'm reading a 4koma and start reading it like a regular manga. I have to correct myself lol.
I'm sure everyone originally made that mistake in the beginning. haha
Yeah, about that thing, still haven't disposed of it.

I can't bring myself to do it! It's still a K-ON thing!
Yeah I know how that can be, but I have a hard time throwing away a lot of things. I still have this bootleg nendoroid I got a while ago stashed in my dresser, can't get myself to toss it out or pawn it off or whatever. I just don't have it in me.

CDonjsi.jpg

Jintor

Hey, you guys been leaving your images around everywhere again? What did I tell you about letting these loose? Next thing you know it'll be cuteness for miles.

tumblr_mrpw4gJQIM1qdyxvmo1_500.jpg

StayDead

I was planning on writing up my thoughts of the college manga this weekend but sadly, FFXIV has taken up pretty much all my time and continues to for the remaining hours of this gray Sunday evening.

But seeing as it is then down till next weekend for EA I will write it up during the week..probably during my lunch breaks at work.

I have so much anime to catch up on aswell, FFXIV taking up all my time

I like that last picture! Looks pretty good.

Bad people started bad things about Hyouka, so I had to leap into the fray!

Hyouka's a really good show but there's no doubt it's not for everyone. Dat Pacing will probably turn a lot of people off if they're expecting it and can't cope.

Honestly I feel like KyoAni hasn't had a very good 2013, they need to get that Chuunibyou second season out and save their year!

Hyouka's a really good show but there's no doubt it's not for everyone. Dat Pacing will probably turn a lot of people off if they're expecting it and can't cope.

Honestly I feel like KyoAni hasn't had a very good 2013, they need to get that Chuunibyou second season out and save their year!

Tamako > Chu-2

Madao

that's Mio's reaction when she found out Ritsu posted the ricebowl on Facebook.

fun fact: i completely forgot the way the manga was read when i got the college volume. after a page with 4-koma panels, i thought "that didn't make sense" and in like a second i realized my mistake. the prologue chapter being read like normal contributed to this too.

foxuzamaki

with extra d'n'b because symmetry & Ritsu's hands in pockets flip

iNp6mVR.gif
so ive been staring at this gif for like 5 mins and i noticed that they made mugi blink during that galloping, they didnt have to do that, but they did, the little things.

foxuzamaki

so i was wondering if anyone can make this into an avatar for me, with the HTT symbol in it for me please?
edit: ok im trying to remember the name of that site that everyone is suppose to use but i cant remember right now

with extra d'n'b because symmetry & Ritsu's hands in pockets flip

iNp6mVR.gif
For whatever reason this .gif reminded me how the anime kinda completely sweeps Azusa's infatuation with Mugi under the rug.
Ritsu's grin at the end <3<3<3
qt8topy.gif
:D
think ill use imgur, but how come we cant use tinypic?
ah here we go

Ed6pSao.png

I think it has something to do with how tinypic recycles its older image links eventually and can lead to nsfw images popping up in old threads because of that. I also remember there being a big thing like a year or so ago where tinypic tried to make it that only those in the US could see the images, but I don't think that was the reason for the site to be banned here.

foxuzamaki

For whatever reason this .gif reminded me how the anime kinda completely sweeps Azusa's infatuation with Mugi under the rug.

:D

Ed6pSao.png

I think it has something to do with how tinypic recycles its older image links eventually and can lead to nsfw images popping up in old threads because of that. I also remember there being a big thing like a year or so ago where tinypic tried to make it that only those in the US could see the images, but I don't think that was the reason for the site to be banned here.

thanks! And I see

Top Bottom