• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

V7Dit20.jpg

Dear goodness.

Pikawil

Unconfirmed Member
Cross-posting from the Neocosplay thread:

So I've been at Otakuthon in Montreal and:

[Dalek prop video that is irrelevant to K-On!.]

B. Stealing a page from that GAF poster in this topic with the alpaca Garrus, I've asked some cosplayers to wail on my prized Yui Hirasawa plushie (or in the case of the Dalek and the children's TARDIS playset, I've exploited the time their pilots were away). The results vary from sensible to character assassination to blatant insanity (notably, the Luigi/Boo Mario ones were not the ideas of the cosplayer nor mine, but of someone else in the crowd...):

dmJb9ku.jpg
BFGtPwK.jpg

ePsum4q.jpg
CtBxvYy.jpg

YHaOJqn.jpg
R9uBAuG.jpg

Rzdyncb.jpg
S36AngF.jpg

CXOyyZ2.jpg
LahOyjo.jpg

UH2yi9T.jpg
D3NtaV1.jpg

dViFnqZ.jpg
vUxGCyc.jpg

3Yfysdg.jpg
FX1IO1S.jpg

1B4zjpv.jpg

emNmBt7.jpg

Is it? Well then its not the best. Im tired and feeling kinda sick si I apologize.

Still a great pairing imo. But let's face it, given my affinity for both :chet and :sdburton there aren't really any pairings I wouldn't like.

In any case, hope you've gotten some rest and are feeling better *hugs

Yep, this is my first time. Interesting but sometimes I forget I'm reading a 4koma and start reading it like a regular manga. I have to correct myself lol.

Ha, I always do that with 4koma's. After a page or two I start think about why it isn't making sense, then realize my mistake :p.

Still a great pairing imo. But let's face it, given my affinity for both :chet and :sdburton there aren't really any pairings I wouldn't like.

What's with these again..

no offence to you for using them, I just find things like these rather annoying, specially if you think from the view of someone who doesn't visit the anime thread [which was me till a few weeks ago]

and there is only one true pair.

no offence to you for using them, I just find things like these rather annoying, specially if you think from the view of someone who doesn't visit the anime thread [which was me till a few weeks ago]

Apologies, I'll refrain from now on.

Sorry. I don't want you to stop using it. Nor do I have the right to make you do so. It's just something I don't like and was throwing my thoughts out there.

You did make a valid point, and it's not in my nature to keep doing something that's going to make anyone upset or irritated. Especially here. So it's ok.

Yui and Ui? Sure! Especially after the Oreimo ending :p

Is it? Well then its not the best. Im tired and feeling kinda sick si I apologize.
Just letting you know!
Ritsu's outfit is all black.

Yui has the best clothes in the Don't say Lazy ED.
No.
Cross-posting from the Neocosplay thread:
That's cute, I love those little K-ON! plushies.

Especially since SDBurton doesn't even post in here! Jeez, where is that guy?
Life and hometown :3c
Life and another pair of life.
Ahahaha.

No.
=\

It's like comparing two different bland things, so it doesn't really matter. But the ending soured me on Chu-2.

It's like comparing two different bland things, so it doesn't really matter. But the ending soured me on Chu-2.

Gyaaahhh~

I don't know why, but Tamako really started annoying me after about 4 episodes for some reason.

I quite enjoyed Chuu though. Would happily watch more.
And it spawned that creepy-as-hell-live-action-intro-dancing-mask-guy-thing. So it wins.

Nice! I do like that figure, though I'm a bit hesitant to get because it might be more susceptible to "leaning" due to standing on one leg. That is a pretty small nitpick though.

Thanks. I probably should consider the practicality of the figures I buy, but I never do lol

This is lovely. What make is this one?

##never mind. It's the KyoAni version, can I ask where you got them from? I would love to track them down myself. So pricey I bet.

That white dress!

They're all from Mandarake: http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/category-bishojo-figure.html. Not cheap at 9-10k each, but I'm numb to figure prices at this point if I want them. If they don't show up when you search, try putting the name or series in Japanese.

Ritsu and Yui are on the way and I put up pics of Asuza in FigureGAF a few days ago: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=76064903&postcount=2764

They're all from Mandarake: http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/category-bishojo-figure.html. Not cheap at 9-10k each, but I'm numb to figure prices at this point if I want them.

Yeah. If you want something you've got to have it. I have a few figures that were a tad expensive.
Karen araragi at the end of this month is 9K
. I guess they dissapear fast from Mandarake. I check the site every so often. I'll try searching the name in Japanese aswell, never thought of that.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'm glad to see that foxuzamaki worked it out.

̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶k̶-̶o̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶u̶j̶i̶n̶ ̶i̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶ yup worked it out

Gyaaahhh~

I don't know why, but Tamako really started annoying me after about 4 episodes for some reason.

I quite enjoyed Chuu though. Would happily watch more.
And it spawned that creepy-as-hell-live-action-intro-dancing-mask-guy-thing. So it wins.
To each their own I guess.
Got this the other day:

kyoani-mio-webvvuu4.jpg

I still think Yui's outfit is the best in that ED, but she hasn't arrived yet :p

I hate you so much right now...

Well, not really, but I'm incredibly jealous.

I hate you so much right now...

Well, not really, but I'm incredibly jealous.

So lovely with her little hat and cane :p

There are currently two Ritsu ones for sale. I get paid on friday. It's going to be horrible checking everyday to see if they sell :(

I hope you don't miss out, but if you do you could set up an alert for her on figinstock: http://www.figinstock.com/. You get an email when one of your search terms gets listed. The vast majority of my pre-owned figure purchases are from figinstock alerts these days.

Top Bottom