• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I heard someone mention body pillows from the distance and I arrived instantly.

Happy birthday to Ricchan~... but I still can't stop starring at Chet's avatar over any other images here.

I heard someone mention body pillows from the distance and I arrived instantly.

Happy birthday to Ricchan~... but I still can't stop starring at Chet's avatar over any other images here.

YVx9wsA.jpg

Another page for me to glare and Chet already

Actually... just this past day was my dad's birthday. I am so stuffed from birthday dinner I can not handle another one alreadyyy.

We can play pretend. I assume that's what you do every night.

Yeah, women don't like it when I rig it to an elaborate pulley system and have it charge at their faces while I scream that it's fuwa fuwa time, so I've been reduced to pretending that it's not actually fuwa fuwa time. Any tips, king imagineer? Should I use trap doors instead?

Ritsu(x5)xMio

The logical conclusion to this? :D
ywXdd.gif

Yeah, women don't like it when I rig it to an elaborate pulley system and have it charge at their faces while I scream that it's fuwa fuwa time, so I've been reduced to pretending that it's not actually fuwa fuwa time. Any tips, king imagineer? Should I use trap doors instead?

Pulley's make to much noise, I'd use springs and levers. It would make it all the more exciting.

StayDead

Episode 7 of Kaminomi was so good, that was easily one of my favourite parts in the manga from this main arc and damn did they do it justice <3

Well at least you wished her a happy birthday, since you will be dressing up as her later.[/IMG]

... I wonder when I should plan on getting this ready. I've never done any cosplay before...

Well, other than Halloween, my mom made me a Charmeleon costume when I was little~... also a Christmas tree costume for some school thing. Literally a bunch of Chrismas tree branches glued to an old alien costume - I was a real walking tree.

GAF could go 500 error on those launches. that'd take everything including this thread.

So far GAF has not survived E3 or Gamescom. I'm expecting TGS to kill it too. Then the consoles will launch and we literally won't have GAF for a month.

Good thing we have the Steam group and the IRC for when GAF dies and can no longer be resurrected.

cjkeats

Reading a medoicre manga called "Wagatsuma san wa ore no yome". Has a decent enough romance plot setup, hampered by really dumb, unfunny comedy involving his group of friends. They spend too much time with them and not enough with the characters who have tits. But anyways, on to my point.
This was in the latest chapter.
The chapters title? "GO! GO! MANIAC".

Also, this
YGdUvvC.png

Reading a medoicre manga called "Wagatsuma san wa ore no yome". Has a decent enough romance plot setup, hampered by really dumb, unfunny comedy involving his group of friends. They spend too much time with them and not enough with the characters who have tits. But anyways, on to my point.
This was in the latest chapter.

I started reading this after twitter. I'm enjoying it so far.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
i like the placement of the HTT logo, cant say for sure if its something you put on it or if its part of the picture
Dave that Ritsu avatar is the best.
i just noticed there is a largest consumer of cute which is you, and theres a largest consumer of moe, this sometimes throws me off alot, i just have to remember that you never change your avatar

Dave that Ritsu avatar is the best.

Cheers. I feel like I needed a change and I used a similar one during Ritsu's birthday so I just rolled with it.

i like the placement of the HTT logo, cant say for sure if its something you put on it or if its part of the picture

:D It was something I added, It didn't look right juts sitting in the corner so I wanted it to resemble a badge, worked quite well I think.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Cheers. I feel like I needed a change and I used a similar one during Ritsu's birthday so I just rolled with it.

:D It was something I added, It didn't look right juts sitting in the corner so I wanted it to resemble a badge, worked quite well I think.
it does work quite well :D

oh amish i finally got around to installing steam on my new laptop but i dont think you sent me the k-on invite yet

I'll try to do so at some point this evening.

I only really post in the big threads like Final Fantasy XIV or Marvel vs Capcom. I try to avoid the Wii U/PS4/One threads.

Hey, I totally preordered the PS3 FFXIV on a whim (finally). Got an early access code emailed right away so I'll see if I can get that to work. Never got around to playing the beta, and on top of that I've never played an MMO ever, so this should be an interesting experience.

And just for funzies, here's a random Ui pic:

EwnWeOT.jpg

Hey, I totally preordered the PS3 FFXIV on a whim (finally). Got an early access code emailed right away so I'll see if I can get that to work. Never got around to playing the beta, and on top of that I've never played an MMO ever, so this should be an interesting experience.

And just for funzies, here's a random Ui pic:

EwnWeOT.jpg

Make sure you join the "Ultros" server!

Also, yay, Ui!

Should have posted this on Ritsu's birthday, but better late than never!

Rww1DZh.jpg

So much win in one image.

omg Maid Ritsu and an Ui. hnnnngh

Top Bottom