• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I'm having a hard time seeing your Twitter profile through all that Ritsu, Dave :p.

fox, I sent you an invite to the Steam group.

So hey, Amish. If you want to check out FFXIV, you should redeem that code and download the Client soonish. It's 6 and a half GBs, so that will take a while. Then, once you start that up and sign up for your Squeenix account, the client itself needs to update which is over 2 GBs....

So, you may want to do that over night while you're sleeping as you probably have ps3 plans later. Oh, and once again make sure you join the Ultros server, otherwise we can't play with you. Early access lasts for a week of free play so make sure it join us. We'll help you get your feet wet as you're new to it all.

Chet, have you been playing Animal Crossing?

UFfJpXt.png

This is the Nintendo Zone DLC from 8/25 to 9/7. You need it for your K-On themed room/house/village. Mugi and the other Keions demand it!

KeionGAF Assemble!

Headcount and character names please for the FFXIV launch! I started the KeionGAF LS in Phase 4, so I'll invite you guys as you get in on Early Access!

idk anything about FFIX, someone fill me in on what this requirement is D:
also guys we must represent

Well, if you start playing Final Fantasy IX, you'll be playing a different one than what we're playing xD

So don't play that one, get XIV. It's a MMO, monthly service game. I think the first 7 days are free. Game is very fun though, I typically suck at MMOs and this was pretty natural and fun to play in the beta.

You should definitely join us.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Well, if you start playing Final Fantasy IX, you'll be playing a different one than what we're playing xD

So don't play that one, get XIV. It's a MMO, monthly service game. I think the first 7 days are free. Game is very fun though, I typically suck at MMOs and this was pretty natural and fun to play in the beta.

You should definitely join us.

more like im bad with roman numerals lol, idk i guess i might do the trial, i thought it was still in beta and only a select few have access?

Male. Little man. Punching.

Cooool. I have a Highlander Female with Pink hair that loves Punching too :D

more like im bad with roman numerals lol, idk i guess i might do the trial, i thought it was still in beta and only a select few have access?

Beta ended last week, Early access starts in two and a half hours. Are you NA, or EU? If you pre order from Amazon, they send you a code where you can play early. Not sure if it's too late now though. Also a nice 10 dollar credit. Game's only 40 bucks too.

So hey, Amish. If you want to check out FFXIV, you should redeem that code and download the Client soonish. It's 6 and a half GBs, so that will take a while. Then, once you start that up and sign up for your Squeenix account, the client itself needs to update which is over 2 GBs....

So, you may want to do that over night while you're sleeping as you probably have ps3 plans later. Oh, and once again make sure you join the Ultros server, otherwise we can't play with you. Early access lasts for a week of free play so make sure it join us. We'll help you get your feet wet as you're new to it all.

I got the client downloaded (started that before going to bed last night), but I didn't know about the update :(. I'll go get that up and running so it downloads while I'm out...got a few errands to run and I may be seeing a movie with my roomies later, but not sure yet. I'll message you one way or another when I'm ready to go.

I got the client downloaded (started that before going to bed last night), but I didn't know about the update :(. I'll go get that up and running so it downloads while I'm out...got a few errands to run and I may be seeing a movie with my roomies later, but not sure yet. I'll message you one way or another when I'm ready to go.

Awesome! Will be fun to play. Any other Keions on FFXIV yet? Also, remember to join Ultros!

Reformatting my computer. It's been giving me issues lately.

Also, hi. :3

I love your cute Miku face avatar xD

I'll give it a shot when I eventually get to go home for a while. Is it possible to be on the same server as you guys even though I'm in the UK?

Yep! There's a few other folks from the UK on Ultros in our GAF Freecompany. Ultros may be one of the busier servers, so if it says it's full, keep trying, it should become available if you keep trying.

Also, we can get our Keion Linkshell going too, unless it's already up? Dunno if Unknown Solider was doing it, or I could make one.

Yep! There's a few other folks from the UK on Ultros in our GAF Freecompany. Ultros may be one of the busier servers, so if it says it's full, keep trying, it should become available if you keep trying.

Also, we can get our Keion Linkshell going too, unless it's already up? Dunno if Unknown Solider was doing it, or I could make one.

Coolcool, I'm hoping to be signing off in the next week or so, so I'll drop by and give my charname and whatever else is necessary.

Coolcool, I'm hoping to be signing off in the next week or so, so I'll drop by and give my charname and whatever else is necessary.

Awesome :) The neat thing about these types of games, is that they're always up
Except right now, ho ho ho
so you can play at your leisure :)

I may even create another character, I made a cute girl with Pink hair. If you have trouble getting to Ultros, we could even all make new toons on another server, so we'll play it by ear.

I was about to check where the UK and Euro folks had landed in ARR. Guess I know what server I'm joining. Got the CE in the post today.

Awesome :) The neat thing about these types of games, is that they're always up
Except right now, ho ho ho
so you can play at your leisure :)

I may even create another character, I made a cute girl with Pink hair. If you have trouble getting to Ultros, we could even all make new toons on another server, so we'll play it by ear.

Ohohoho.
I need something to stop me foolishly getting back into WoW. Although my steam backlog, and many, many
Yuri
Visual Novels will also keep me going.

I was about to check where the UK and Euro folks had landed in ARR. Guess I know what server I'm joining. Got the CE in the post today.

Grats! I didn't care about the physical goodies enough to get the CE. I do like the digital ones, and may pay the 20 on PSN to upgrade digitally to the CE.

Ohohoho.
I need something to stop me foolishly getting back into WoW. Although my steam backlog, and many, many
Yuri
Visual Novels will also keep me going.

I've never been into WoW. It looks fun, but this game is so much more gorgeous. They've fixed things so nice since 1.0 and it's a ton of fun to play.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
How much is that one? Also, you ever play that Kawata Shoujo? Heard that's neato too.

oh i forgot to say, yeah ive played katawa shoujo extensively, it was one of my favorite games of last year, i still had 2 more routes to go though but since my desktop computer is broke i havent been able to complete them :(
Best girls from GuP dump.
I think ive seen a youtube vid of those 2 russian girls, they were singing a russian song while driving in tanks, and it was a repeat video, i enjoyed it but idk the 1st thing ot look up to try to find it again

Katawa is amazing. You really should give it a playthrough. Or many.

Lily/Hanako best girls

oh i forgot to say, yeah ive played katawa shoujo extensively, it was one of my favorite games of last year, i still had 2 more routes to go though but since my desktop computer is broke i havent been able to complete them :(

I think ive seen a youtube vid of those 2 russian girls, they were singing a russian song while driving in tanks, and it was a repeat video, i enjoyed it but idk the 1st thing ot look up to try to find it again

I'll make sure to play it then :D

Best girls from GuP dump.

2NDN5TK.jpg

Look at all those cute heads sticking out of the Tanks! :D

Yeah. I'm UK and on Ultros. Will be up for a neon group :)

Neon group? :eek:
Keion?

Top Bottom