• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
;__; I dunno who to pick anymore

oh! how can i forget when your main character is deciding weather to give up on running or not at a certain point, if you dont want to go on her route, say to not run, because its a trick, if you decide to run because its the healthy thing to do then your locked on her route, just a heads up

Cool! Let us me know how that is :)

It was great! Just as good as Shaun of the Dead/Hot Fuzz.

Got a problem now that I'm home. I'm doing character creation, but the game is saying that Ultros is not accepting any new characters. I really wanted to play with you guys :(. Any advice on what to do? I'll hold off on choosing a server for the moment.

Really bummed out now. Wanted to play but I guess I'll wait and see if we can do a different server. Kinda lose the point of getting FFXIV if I can't play with you all :(

It was great! Just as good as Shaun of the Dead/Hot Fuzz.

Got a problem now that I'm home. I'm doing character creation, but the game is saying that Ultros is not accepting any new characters. I really wanted to play with you guys :(. Any advice on what to do? I'll hold off on choosing a server for the moment.

Really bummed out now. Wanted to play but I guess I'll wait and see if we can do a different server. Kinda lose the point of getting FFXIV if I can't play with you all :(

Yeah, being the first weekend of the game being up, well, Early Access anyway, the game is flooded with people. Especially since it's free at the moment with the pre-order codes. I have a feeling it will start opening up soon. Tuesday is the official release of the game though, they may open up more slots for that.

In the event Ultros doesn't open, we'll have to all create characters on a new server and have that be our Keion group. Something I planned on doing anyway, having an alt character. We'll have to see what servers open up.

Yeah, being the first weekend of the game being up, well, Early Access anyway, the game is flooded with people. Especially since it's free at the moment with the pre-order codes. I have a feeling it will start opening up soon. Tuesday is the official release of the game though, they may open up more slots for that.

In the event Ultros doesn't open, we'll have to all create characters on a new server and have that be our Keion group. Something I planned on doing anyway, having an alt character. We'll have to see what servers open up.

I guess then I'll try to get on another server for now and then we can all move later. Do they charge extra for alt characters?

I guess then I'll try to get on another server for now and then we can all move later. Do they charge extra for alt characters?

There's a few different pricing models. I think the basic is 1 character on up to 8 servers.

What server did you pick, we could always see if that's available later for our group, unless Ultros opens back up.

There's a few different pricing models. I think the basic is 1 character on up to 8 servers.

What server did you pick, we could always see if that's available later for our group, unless Ultros opens back up.

Looks like I did finally get into Ultros! Just in time for me to turn in, lol. Sleeeepy. Hope when I wake up everything will still be working. But I will definitely be on, and when I am I will let you know. I'll need help getting up to speed.

Anywho, character name is Locke Fairclough. Last name being random and first name being a FF6 tribute ;).

Looks like I did finally get into Ultros! Just in time for me to turn in, lol. Sleeeepy. Hope when I wake up everything will still be working. But I will definitely be on, and when I am I will let you know. I'll need help getting up to speed.

Anywho, character name is Locke Fairclough. Last name being random and first name being a FF6 tribute ;).

Yay, you did it! I'm excited you made it, you get to see my cute avatar xD

Neat name too, I named my girl after Shanoa from Castlevania :3

So how many of us Keions does this make now? I know Inverse is on the way.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I finally caught up on watching Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Ilya, so much Lyrical reference. This show is a gif goldmine.

RfntYPE.gif

RanwneF.gif

StayDead

oh i forgot to say, yeah ive played katawa shoujo extensively, it was one of my favorite games of last year, i still had 2 more routes to go though but since my desktop computer is broke i havent been able to complete them :(

I think ive seen a youtube vid of those 2 russian girls, they were singing a russian song while driving in tanks, and it was a repeat video, i enjoyed it but idk the 1st thing ot look up to try to find it again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA5IFJqjXiQ

I really need to stop spending all of my money. I was supposed to be saving up while I'm at sea, but I'm gonna be going home with about 800pounds to show for it.
It should have been about 2k...

At least I'll have about 20 magazines, 6 JDrama series, and about 30 more games to show for it.

I hate myself. Ahaha.

I really need to stop spending all of my money. I was supposed to be saving up while I'm at sea, but I'm gonna be going home with about 800pounds to show for it.
It should have been about 2k...

At least I'll have about 20 magazines, 6 JDrama series, and about 30 more games to show for it.

I hate myself. Ahaha.

Well you do have quite a bit to show for what you spent!

StayDead

Yes.

Anyway, I started playing Katawa Shoujo because certain parties wouldn't stop talking about it, and I really like it so far. I did the Lilly route, which was sweet, and then I fell off a roof.

any pro tips

go with shizune, she's the best.

Infact, don't. Put your hands on my waifu and I'LL CUT YOU! CUT YOU I SAY!

foxuzamaki

Yes.

Anyway, I started playing Katawa Shoujo because certain parties wouldn't stop talking about it, and I really like it so far. I did the Lilly route, which was sweet, and then I fell off a roof.

any pro tips

choose shizune, when you get to the board game, challenge, cause she dont like pussies

Generally, I've just been stumbling through Act I until I trigger a route. I'm doing the Emi one right now because triggering it seemed really obvious. Also, I like her :3 face.

Oh, the music is fantastic. The music that plays when you're in the fancy restaurant with Lilly in particular is amazing.

And I've been avoiding Shizune and Misha because every encounter with them takes twice as long as it should for obvious reasons. Misha is really obnoxious, too.

I've heard Rin has the longest route, so I've been saving her for last.

foxuzamaki

Generally, I've just been stumbling through Act I until I trigger a route. I'm doing the Emi one right now because triggering it seemed really obvious. Also, I like her :3 face.

Oh, the music is fantastic. The music that plays when you're in the fancy restaurant with Lilly in particular is amazing.

And I've been avoiding Shizune and Misha because every encounter with them takes twice as long as it should for obvious reasons. Misha is really obnoxious, too.

I've heard Rin has the longest route, so I've been saving her for last.

misha has the drills tho, and yes the music is fantastic

Top Bottom