• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'm that guy who has both gungrave and k-on as two of my favorite animes of all time, im a bit out of the ordinary.

Z8peuHG.jpg

Guess it doesn't help that me family considers all that stuff childish. I've been kinda scolded for the stuff they know about so I've stuck to showing a different side to every one. I've only opened up to one friend about it once and he kinda encouraged me to be more open about it but I'm kinda still have that feeling that I won't be too accepted.

cjkeats

I still remember watching the first episode. I was away on business, up in Wabush(AKA, middle of nowhere, Labrador) and I had just finished marathoning all of Evangelion. After finishing End of Evangelion at like 2 in the morning, I wasn't tired at all despite being up early and having to be up early the next day to finish stuff up at the office before my flight home. So I threw that on after finding out about it from the thread a few days prior.

I had looked at the Anime thread over there because I was nearing the end of my Eva DVDs and I started googling the names of what they were talking about. Found a cute girl holding a stapler and a cute girl with a nice guitar.

The rest is history, and I found two of my favourite shows which I've watched numerous times since then.

Guess it doesn't help that me family considers all that stuff childish. I've been kinda scolded for the stuff they know about so I've stuck to showing a different side to every one. I've only opened up to one friend about it once and he kinda encouraged me to be more open about it but I'm kinda still have that feeling that I won't be too accepted.

Force them to watch K-ON!, then they will accept it.

I still remember watching the first episode. I was away on business, up in Wabush(AKA, middle of nowhere, Labrador) and I had just finished marathoning all of Evangelion. After finishing End of Evangelion at like 2 in the morning, I wasn't tired at all despite being up early and having to be up early the next day to finish stuff up at the office before my flight home. So I threw that on after finding out about it from the thread a few days prior.

I had looked at the Anime thread over there because I was nearing the end of my Eva DVDs and I started googling the names of what they were talking about. Found a cute girl holding a stapler and a cute girl with a nice guitar.

The rest is history, and I found two of my favourite shows which I've watched numerous times since then.
Going a bit off topic, I have recently finished Eva myself because a friend of mine suggested and I must say, I have never been so disturbed and mind fucked in my entire life. Good show by the way.

Barely have enough to watch any anime, other than K-ON!! what's must-watch?

My personal 'must-watch' list would be:

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Clannad/After Story
Lucky Star
&
Nichijou

If you got time, Chū-2 and
Free!

nuuuuuu!

http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/cce8632ba80d668b5b1c79086c816ac2.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="foxuzamaki, post: 87228673"]oh my[/QUOTE]

[couldnotfindanibblegif.gif]

[quote="spyhunterzero, post: 87259966"]Going a bit off topic, I have recently finished Eva myself because a friend of mine suggested and I must say, I have never been so disturbed and mind fucked in my entire life. Good show by the way.[/QUOTE]

One of the best! Have you watched the 'Rebuild' films?

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Tends to get overlooked a lot probably because the first season of FMP was done by Gonzo (I believe). It was okay, but was too long and ended up having pacing issues as a result. Kyoani's efforts are definitely better.

Agreed. FMP: Fumoffu is a classic!

It's both thundering and snowing outside.

Yay, Fall.
Just bring on Winter already. Fuck Fall.
Well, just said the exactly wrong things to my family and got them completely pissed off at me. Life just keeps getting better!
That's happened to me many times, but life goes on, and I'm sure they'll forgive you before long.
4lFOybP.gif

I missed dis thread

So what's good this season?

KyoAni has a new show this season, but I'll get back to you when I actually get around to watching something.

Madao

Mugi chips attack.

would be even funnier if those were eyebrow pickles. it could even be her stand.

speaking of Mugi, the other day i had a dream where i was dating Mugi and we went to a trip to the countryside. not much happened since it was just staring at eachother and running around in a grassy area with hammocks in the trees.
the dream looked like real life (as in, it didn't look like a cartoon).

i'm gonna blame my Pokemon Y trainer since she looks like Mugi and i just beat Y yesterday.

ZfIUvnt.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Thanks *hugs*. I'm so behind on everything :( I'm only on here because it's a little dead at work. If only I could watch some animu in my downtime here =/

It was dead at work Tuesday and Wednesday. Fuel sales are slower. It will pick up tonight into tomorrow, which is the worst nights as a dispatcher.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Mugi chips attack.

would be even funnier if those were eyebrow pickles. it could even be her stand.

speaking of Mugi, the other day i had a dream where i was dating Mugi and we went to a trip to the countryside. not much happened since it was just staring at eachother and running around in a grassy area with hammocks in the trees.
the dream looked like real life (as in, it didn't look like a cartoon).

i'm gonna blame my Pokemon Y trainer since she looks like Mugi and i just beat Y yesterday.

ZfIUvnt.jpg

your pokemon trainer is super cute

Top Bottom