• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Thanks *hugs*. I'm so behind on everything :( I'm only on here because it's a little dead at work. If only I could watch some animu in my downtime here =/

*hugs Bats* No worries!

I too am pretty much behind on everything ever, and am spending a lot more time at work to make up hours from being furloughed during the government shutdown. By the time everything is said and done (usually a run or gym session after work) it's some animu over dinner and then some Vita/3DS while going to bed. I do fortunately really like my job, so that does compensate for the temporary lack of free time.

It was dead at work Tuesday and Wednesday. Fuel sales are slower. It will pick up tonight into tomorrow, which is the worst nights as a dispatcher.

*hugs Cajun* Hope all is going well on the work front for you too.

PintSizedPurple

Neo Member
541a6727452fdcb710a16d6b52f0fb4b.jpg

cjkeats

booooo, I thought it was working -_-

Install an imgur extension in whatever browser you're using. Google it, it's not hard to find.
Right click the image, click "upload to imgur" or whatever variation the extension says.
then copy the link, and voila. Images will display. Danbooru never works for some reason.

Top Bottom