• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Movie BD has arrived :D

Yeah son

STqVWQs.jpg

Actually got it on Friday and watched it with my housemates

The place I bought from(Eye on Asia) just shipped it really early, like Wednesday last week. I only bought from there because I had £9 in credit with them as well.

I should get off my ass and go to a con as some point though.

I volunteered at MCM a few times for the free entry. They're good fun. Get's a bit packed and the high price on figures always annoyed me! Meeting some comic guys is great though.

Hmmh... I could watch the show since it is something I could probably watch it all in a couple of days. Reading it would probably take longer as I have other stuff I do such as work and my backlog. But that's if I wanted to watch or read it.

hi

i'm posting in this thread now because i told a couple people i would at one point and i keep my word goddammit

i may or may not post again (leaning more towards the may)

Madao

my internet wallet is empty and i want to buy the high school manga volume.

i think i'll have to wait until next week when i get paid since i don't want to spend savings under any circumstances (that's for big emergencies only)

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Ha, I don't have a job yet.

I should look to getting one instead of sitting on my ass and posting on GAF and Facebook and other sites.

I actually enjoy that life, except for the not making money part, 8 hours is a loooonng time, or atleast today it went by forever

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
And of course, I'm limited by the fact that I don't have a driver's license, so I can't get jobs too far away.

I know that feel, the last job I had I had to get up at 4 am every morning to catch 3 buses inorder to get to work ontime at 7:25

8 hours doesnt seem very long but Ive worked 12 hour shifts for 5 years now.

I'm really getting a much better appreciation lately for anyone who regularly works 12 hour shifts since that's what I've been doing since the government reopened to make up the time missed. This is going to make going back to 8 hour days seem short (whenever that happens).

Now I have them all. Bow before my superiority!

I will have them all as well as soon as I get home from work!

Top Bottom