• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

K-ON!.full.1165135.jpg
???

<3 people didnt like that I wasent using a cute girl D: despite me being a huge starfox fan

Maybe I'll switch to a Mona av next She's so purdy.

Any Keions make out on the Walmart snafu? I know Unknown Solider got a TV. I just got the cheap Disney Infinity last pricing error xD

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Maybe I'll switch to a Mona av next She's so purdy.

Any Keions make out on the Walmart snafu? I know Unknown Solider got a TV. I just got the cheap Disney Infinity last pricing error xD

You totally should, I was gonna buy a treadmill but I was a few hours too late :(

Nah, didn't go for anything. Website wasn't letting me check out so I gave up on it.

:(

I'm surprised I even got the Disney Infinity Starter Kit. got a scrooge mcduck coin today too :D

What else you been up to? I've been checking out Crunchyroll more, what are you watching on there? oh, and the Browns win last sunday was great ;D

:(

I'm surprised I even got the Disney Infinity Starter Kit. got a scrooge mcduck coin today too :D

What else you been up to? I've been checking out Crunchyroll more, what are you watching on there? oh, and the Browns win last sunday was great ;D

Work, sleep, getting injured trying to run, random Steam/3DS stuff (finally finished Project X Zone!). Going to doc on Friday for a cortisone shot in my foot.

On Crunchyroll it's mostly a cross section of the fall anime, the highlight being Kill la Kill.

Top Bottom