• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

StayDead

This is the 57,819,789,274th time, and we have become exceedingly efficient at this.

TL8i66N.jpg

They're something I carry around all day e'ry day just in case.

Well, got up to Ep 11 so I'm going to stop for a bit and either continue on Pokemon or Arkham Origins. Will try to finish the last 4 a bit later.
I will say that the show has actually gotten better and not as ...uninteresting (for lack of a better word) as the first ones.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Well, got up to Ep 11 so I'm going to stop for a bit and either continue on Pokemon or Arkham Origins. Will try to finish the last 4 a bit later.
I will say that the show has actually gotten better and not as ...uninteresting (for lack of a better word) as the first ones.

Take your time with it, season 2 will make you nostalgia trip of highschool, atleast it did for me

I always say, get at least to episode 4 or so before casting judgement.
Hmm... looks like Satomi Sato will have her major solo debut soon?

http://www.starchild.co.jp/artist/satou_satomi/

She has such a cute voice, so I'm hyped.

Hi everybody *waves*. Just got back from getting a cortisone injection in my foot. Turns out they hurt quite a bit, but I managed.

Yezq4tD.jpg

Unfortunately, it was not Mio that administered the shot :(. Anywho, 4 days off from running now, so I hope this works.

Is Yui grinding on Mugi?

that is not wholesome

Here's some wholesome for you, then.

CENgFem.gif

YEAH MOLD THE SHIT OUT OF THAT ONIGIRI
Lewd.
this page is rated 18+ now
y35w9Jh.gif

Hi everybody *waves*. Just got back from getting a cortisone injection in my foot. Turns out they hurt quite a bit, but I managed.

Yezq4tD.jpg

Unfortunately, it was not Mio that administered the shot :(. Anywho, 4 days off from running now, so I hope this works.
aiXVfcM.gif

Welp...I'm 30 now.

...I feel old. Post some Ritsu to cheer me up, please.
4hN9ZSi.jpg

Top Bottom