• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Well that escalated quickly.

tumblr_mvclfybmpV1sv98gio1_500.gif

Ritsu's face is fitting for the last page.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Hi everybody *waves*. Just got back from getting a cortisone injection in my foot. Turns out they hurt quite a bit, but I managed.

Yezq4tD.jpg

Unfortunately, it was not Mio that administered the shot :(. Anywho, 4 days off from running now, so I hope this works.

Here's some wholesome for you, then.

CENgFem.gif
Ive read this doujin....>.>
Welp...I'm 30 now.

...I feel old. Post some Ritsu to cheer me up, please.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
My 3 day weekend starts now, so I will be here constantly bugging you guys and forcing spy to watch more k-on

StayDead

This is kinda a venting/feelings post so don't read it if you don't want to, just wanted somewhere to post it and you guys are awesome.

This is kinda weird coming in here with this but I feel this is a cool place to speak about feelings, it was my Dad's 50th Birthday party today and I had a really enjoyable time. My step-mum made a banner showing photos from his entire life and although it was cool, it made me really sad.

There's pictures of my Grandad who passed away 5 years ago and that was kinda upsetting in itself since he was such a lovely man, but it made me think more about my current situation. I'm faced with the fact me and my mum are going to have to move from this house either next year or the year after and I realise it's just a house and I shouldn't care so much but when I see pictures from 45+ years ago of family members who passed away before I was even born it made me realise just how much history my family has here. My grandparents moved into this in the early 50s and it was a new build and they forged it into the family home they did and I feel really bad thinking I'm going to have to leave all that history behind.

My Dad was even born here in a room 2 doors away from my Bedroom and he slept as a kid in pretty much the exact same spot I do now but with his 2 brothers. I know that history is never going to go away since it'll always be in my thoughts, but I feel really bad thinking I'm going to have to leave, is that weird?

cajunator

Banned
Hi guys, what's going on in here

I miss you guys ;_;

Miss you too!
I message you on steam sometimes but I dont get response.

This is kinda a venting/feelings post so don't read it if you don't want to, just wanted somewhere to post it and you guys are awesome.

This is kinda weird coming in here with this but I feel this is a cool place to speak about feelings, it was my Dad's 50th Birthday party today and I had a really enjoyable time. My step-mum made a banner showing photos from his entire life and although it was cool, it made me really sad.

There's pictures of my Grandad who passed away 5 years ago and that was kinda upsetting in itself since he was such a lovely man, but it made me think more about my current situation. I'm faced with the fact me and my mum are going to have to move from this house either next year or the year after and I realise it's just a house and I shouldn't care so much but when I see pictures from 45+ years ago of family members who passed away before I was even born it made me realise just how much history my family has here. My grandparents moved into this in the early 50s and it was a new build and they forged it into the family home they did and I feel really bad thinking I'm going to have to leave all that history behind.

My Dad was even born here in a room 2 doors away from my Bedroom and he slept as a kid in pretty much the exact same spot I do now but with his 2 brothers. I know that history is never going to go away since it'll always be in my thoughts, but I feel really bad thinking I'm going to have to leave, is that weird?

Not a weird thing to feel at all. Nostalgia/sentimental attachment to things is very common. In particular things with historical family value to you.

StayDead

Adding to the above it just made me realise more than I ever have that when I saw my Dad looking at his old pictures just how god damned important it is to enjoy life and enjoy spending every little or large pieces of time you spend with your family, because they won't be there forever. I mean I've always felt that but now even more so.

Since about 2 years ago I realised that I need to live my life and do what I want with it which is why I started doing an OU Degree so I can hopefully move out to Japan before I'm 30 since I've always had a weird facsination with Asia since about the age of 10 and now even moreso than before I want to work harder than I ever have for myself so later on in my life I'll be able to look back and be proud of what I've done and look back at somany memories of my family and friends and not feel regret. If anything that's always been a huge fear of mine that when I get older I'll look back and feel nothing but regret.

Today has made me feel really emotional for some reason, I really am lucky to have family like I do.

StayDead

sentimental feelings dissapearing, emotions fading. hhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhhhhhhhxaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a 3 day weekend too, yay! Now time for you to start bugging me to watch K-ON!! ;D

Watch K-ON!! :p

Not weird at all...totally understand those feelings.
I have this thing where every time I go to my hometown I drive by my old house...just to see it again.

Adding to the above it just made me realise more than I ever have that when I saw my Dad looking at his old pictures just how god damned important it is to enjoy life and enjoy spending every little or large pieces of time you spend with your family, because they won't be there forever. I mean I've always felt that but now even more so.

Since about 2 years ago I realised that I need to live my life and do what I want with it which is why I started doing an OU Degree so I can hopefully move out to Japan before I'm 30 since I've always had a weird facsination with Asia since about the age of 10 and now even moreso than before I want to work harder than I ever have for myself so later on in my life I'll be able to look back and be proud of what I've done and look back at somany memories of my family and friends and not feel regret. If anything that's always been a huge fear of mine that when I get older I'll look back and feel nothing but regret.

Today has made me feel really emotional for some reason, I really am lucky to have family like I do.

If you get an opportunity to study/work in Japan, do it. Best time of my life was when I was there and I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.

Holy sh-*dies* *again*

Top Bottom