• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
MUGI MUGI MONDAY
tumblr_mvbtbhRDRF1sf76yco1_500.gif

photo.jpg

tumblr_mv5f7wOK1d1skkgy1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvs0z5FD9e1rbnx7io1_500.gif

tumblr_mwom4lJIq71s33l97o1_r1_500.gif

MUGI
tumblr_mviw82dxaP1r8slj6o1_r1_500.gif

I'm the 12th

tumblr_mws5e2KvT81s21xzoo1_500.jpg

Something not Mugi I found and thought was cute

I love the mugi airport gif, so, so much. It's her at her most adorable.

I approve of you getting creative again. I still remember your Yuno one with all the K-on instrument logos.

I've been helping some users with their avatars and it's got me in the mood for them again.

zEQROof.png

Yuno hates those pesky Keions, or loves them, depending on how you see it :)

LayLa

hellooooo k-on thread, i haven't posted in a while because i've had pretty bad concussion. handy life tip: don't bang your head, it really fucks it up.
haven't even been able to watch anime/read books/play games much cos it makes the headaches worse.
just as well this season has been terrible, made dropping all those mediocre shows even easier.
here's a picture of Azunyan playing 3DS for no reason
p.s. where the fuck is my Highschool manga dammit

JmksIJy.jpg

hellooooo k-on thread, i haven't posted in a while because i've had pretty bad concussion. handy life tip: don't bang your head, it really fucks it up.
haven't even been able to watch anime/read books/play games much cos it makes the headaches worse.
just as well this season has been terrible, made dropping all those mediocre shows even easier.

Aw'shit, Hope your healing well! How'd it happen? Important thing is you're fine, and recovering! Take it easy, and get well soon.

I know right? Dammit.

LayLa

In my hands currently!
Welcome back!

Aw'shit, Hope your healing well! How'd it happen? Important thing is you're fine, and recovering! Take it easy, and get well soon.
I know right? Dammit.

aww you guys.
i went to visit my parents in Glasgow and got up for a piss in the middle of the night.
walked straight into the side of a door that wasn't there the last time i visited them.
what an idiot.
i can state for the record that the only cure that works is drum n bass, so for my fellow sufferers out there here's your daily dose

v1YZlq7.jpg

aww you guys.
i went to visit my parents in Glasgow and got up for a piss in the middle of the night.
walked straight into the side of a door that wasn't there the last time i visited them.
what an idiot.
i can state for the record that the only cure that works is drum n bass, so for my fellow sufferers out there here's your daily dose

aww you guys.
what an idiot.

Things like this always happen in the most comical of ways! Well, let us know when you are all good and feeling 100% again!

Would post D'n'B to help, but work :(

edit EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you Amazon. You told me January, only a few days ago. AND NOW YOU SEND ME THIS?

BaAXN07CcAAjQSP.png:large

C'MON GUYS!

LayLa

Damn you Amazon. You told me January, only a few days ago. AND NOW YOU SEND ME THIS? C'MON GUYS!

mine still says Delivery estimate Monday 16 Dec 2013 - Wednesday 18 Dec 2013 *waves fist at Amazon*
just got my T215 result through, got a Distinction so have a big stupid grin on my face now!

Well, as I said earlier I got mine from The Book Depository in the UK and that arrived yesterday here. I see they sell stuff on Amazon UK as a third party seller too.

That's bizzare, they must of sold out, my order is certainly with Amazon and not a third party. That might be what caused the delivery date to go all crazy.

and The Book Depository is owned by Amazon.

just got my T215 result through, got a Distinction so have a big stupid grin on my face now!

Congrats. Deserve that grin!

That's bizzare, they must of sold out, my order is certainly with Amazon and not a third party. That might be what caused the delivery date to go all crazy.

Yeah. I see the one Amazon UK sells itself says dispatched within 4-6 weeks now.

and The Book Depository is owned by Amazon.

Well... That's just weird then. I ordered mine less than 2 weeks ago and got it before you guys.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

JmksIJy.jpg

First of all, welcome back! I'm sorry to hear that you suffered a concussion. I hope you feel better soon! Also, lovely image there, Azu-nyan has good taste it seems.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng! This image pleases me GREATLY!!

Top Bottom